2 66.67%
  • 3 months

0 0%
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Ctheli

Thread: Ipamorelin x sermorelin cycle question

Ctheli is offline New Member

Ipamorelin x sermorelin cycle question

I'm currently dosing 10 units 3x a day of both, when first waking up, 2nd after a workout within 30 minutes and right before bed. I'm on week 3 now and I've notice great sleepy with the most vivid dreams, kind of like going to bed after smoking a bowl (which I haven't done in a few years and miss...) anyways.... Since I am stimulating my system to make GH naturally how many weeks/months should I take off after my 3 month cycle with it. I have heard 2 weeks to a month and wanted to see what y'all had to say about it.

It is a performance enhancing dose you're correct. I was thinking 3 months on 1 month off as well. I don't care about anti aging I'm 31 lol I'm not old. But I figured that because I'm demanding more from my body for 3 months that a month would be adequate time to let me body chill out and recover before starting it up again. And 10
    Units is .1ml sorry about that.

Where I'm getting it from the Dr said to draw the Ipamorelin first then the sermorelin and don't let them mix which is odd because I have seen vials that are pre mixed. I guess I would say stay away from the all in one vial.
    Last edited by Ctheli; 05-06-2020 at 04:41 PM.

I don't think it's a mark up thing to be honest. Even from what I've seen it says to draw the ipamorelin before sermorelin and make sure that you don't let and ipamorelin back into the sermorelin vial. Probably the sermorelin might have a slightly different density or has a weaker constitution. So it would be the last one drawn and the first one in the blood stream. Who knows I'm in IT not biochemistry lol
    Cylon357 likes this.

Right?! The team is pretty badass they are all jacked. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by cylon357 View Post
    Yeah, me too lol!

But I don't think it makes sense because if they are both in the same syringe, they are going to mix. I would be interested in quizzing the doc about that.

But if you have a doc that is working with you on peps, that is AWESOME!
    I asked the dr and she said that the ipamorelin will break down the sermorelin in a few hours but sermorelins half life is 50 minutes so it doesn't matter when you inject it

Thread Information