Like Tree11Likes
  • 3 Post By The Deadlifting Dog
  • 1 Post By GargaML

Thread: CJC 1295 Ipamorelin

GargaML is offline Junior Member

CJC 1295 Ipamorelin

Hi all

Just scored 6ml of cjc1295 ipamorelin. I have a Few simple questions.

Is it safe?

Will it cause my blood sugar to increase? I already hover around 105 fasting glucose.

Will it help me sleep deeper? More sliw wave?

Does it do anything for strength? Mood?

How long til it works?

Im sure all this has been asked before. If do please point me in the right direction. Thanks.

40yo powerlifter

Quote Originally Posted by cylon357 View Post
    'Is it safe' depends on a lot of factors. Where did it come from, has it been reconstituted, how has it been handled, etc etc

You ought to feel a slight flush, maybe 10 minutes or so after subq it. The feeling will be dependent upon dose. I have tried up to 250/250 mcg each but that was a bit much for me. I am experimenting with between 100 to 200 mcg each once a day at night, 5 nights per week for anti aging purposes. From what I have read, performance enhancement doses are 100 mcg each three times per day, fasted, 7 days a week but you will likely need to cycle at those doses.

In the first week, I noticed better sleep, with notable physical changes occurring in about the 5th week. Somewhere, someone wrote up their experience in the first 5 weeks by week and I found it to be pretty spot on. Can't remember if that was here or on reddit or somewhere else.

Right now, I'm dosing 100 - 200mcg each 5 nights a week with low dose (12.5 mg) MK-677 thrown in 3 nights a week. I've been doing that for 2 weeks and I swear I see my hair getting darker. I could be imagining that but it sure seems like it. It also seems like I saw similar when I was using MK solo at higher doses but man, the appetite is real.
    Hey man thanks for replying. I got it from a TRT clinic where I also got some test e. It came from a compounding pharmacy about two hours from here.. But I did not get enough test to really do anything, so the guys here tell me. I had to mix 6 mL bacteriostatic water with it and it has been refrigerated since then. I was told to use 10 units five nights per wk.

That is some really good information man. If you figure out where that log is let me know. I don’t plan on mixing anything else with it. Originally I was going to mix with 100 mg per week of test. But, as I said, the guys here made me feel like that was completely worthless if im not hypogonadal.

I’m really interested in getting that good slow wave sleep. I would like to get some strength gains as well. I definitely don’t plan on doing this three times per day. And from what I’ve read your hair does actually get darker. The one concern I have with it is the increase in blood sugar. And I’m wondering if I just stop all of a sudden if that will be OK and if I will get back to normal. Whatever that means.

Do you notice any gains in strength or muscle mass? Anything else? I want to try my first dose tonight.

If you got it from a compounding pharmacy, you are likely golden. I hear that the stuff from Tailor Made is the Holy Grail, but I haven't tried it (yet). I get my peptides from Peptide Sciences and they seem legit.

10 units sounds like 100 mcg each if my math is correct and that is 6mg CJC AND 6mg Ipamorelin. I couldn't tell if it was that or 3 and 3. Anyhow 100mcg each is the anti-aging dose. I've read that you can run that indefinitely. And coming off shouldn't be a problem. I did about 6 weeks and came off for two (had to take some time off unrelated) and have been back on cjc/ip for two weeks now. I expect to start seeing changes in week 4 or 5.

This time I added MK into the mix. It causes some bloat on the front end but I THINK that goes away after a month or so. I actually have been training in a more dedicated strength mode for the past few months, so I don't know if the gains are from the peps or the training. That is, I can't say for sure if the peps have done anything at all in that regard.

I CAN say that they seem to help with recovery. Also, I have a torn meniscus in my knee, and the pain from that has become manageable, particularly while on the CJC/Ipamorelin.

BTW, I use Clomid for HRT (doc prescribed). My numbers were lower than I liked, so I worked with the doc to try some things. He wanted to give clomid a shot first, in part to see if I am secondary or primary. Seems that I'm age related secondary and the clomid has kicked T production into overdrive. That said, I'm thinking about other options, namely enclomiphene and if that isn't viable, then MAYBE marrying the needle.
    Yes you are correct it’s 6 mL/6 mL.

That’s discouraging to hear that it doesn’t do much for strength. Let me know if you get any new information on that. What is primary and secondary? I’m not familiar with the terminology yet.

Let me clarify: I did not say they don't do much for strength. I said I could not tell if my strength gains are related to the peps or because of my training. That said, peptides, in particular GH stimulating peptides, are not AAS so it would be unreasonable to expect steroid like effects. You should expect enhanced recovery, though likely slight, and that should help improve gains. Every little bit helps. Work on understanding the role of HGH in our bodies.

My very simple layman's distinction between primary and secondary:
    Primary - some part or parts ain't working and it can't be fixed
    Secondary - things are working, just not as well as they could

NOTE: you really ought to google these terms and get much better definitions.

At any rate, in the first case, you don't have much choice except to bring in external test. In the second, you have options.

That said, if your goal is to maximize your hormonal profile, you probably ought to marry the needle (ie proceed as if you are primary). That route opens up all sorts of options for other complimentary suppressive drugs.

Treatments like SERMs (clomid for example) are intended to enhance your natural production. And they can do pretty good jobs of that. But they are only useful as main HRT drugs in cases where secondary hypogonadism is the root.

All that said, SERMS < AAS (including good old test). Personally, I will likely be on the needle in a year or less. There are too many variables I want to control that SERM therapy just doesn't offer to me.

We came pretty far afield from where we started, but I'm feeling chatty this Sunday morning
    Pinning my first 10 units tonight. Hoping for thst good sleep. Ill report back.

How did the first pin go? Did you get that flushed feeling?
    Pretty well. 10 units is not very much. So far I haven’t had any feeling from it at all. Not flushed, sleep still sucks, my squat still sucks. I didn’t expect much but I thought at least my sleep would improve. Nothing yet

It takes a little while to start noticing. And did we decide 10 units is 200 of each or 100 of each? 100 each isn't that noticeable to me but 200 is definitely noticeable. Empty stomach is important too. The guidelines i have read say at least 2 hours after eating and at least 30 minutes before.

Edit: I see that 10 units is 100 each. Smart to start off low, imho. Once you assess tolerance and start upping the dose, I think you will start to feel it.
    Yea its 100 for now. And I figured it takes a while. So when you say start noticing, do you mean in all the ways you’ve mentioned previously? Like recovery and sleep? Or just the flushed part?

The flushing should be pretty quick, like within 10 minutes. The sleep will come, but its not like nytol with a chaser of vodka. It's more incremental. Little adjustments from the peps, but they add up over time. In my experience, it might not be noticeable for the first couple of weeks.

Get your tolerable dose dialed in and then things should start happening. Still will be small but noticeable changes that add up over time.

You might also add some MK-677 if you want to feel something.
    Man, I’m definitely not adding anything else! If i ever do itll be testosterone . But again, I don’t have enough from these clinics to do anything worth doing and I don’t want to pretend to be friends with a bunch of people for a long time to get shit made in someones garage illegally ����*♂️

Im going to give this a month. If I don’t get a noticeable improvement in something Im looking for a better way.

Quote Originally Posted by GargaML View Post
    I don’t want to pretend to be friends with a bunch of people for a long time to get shit made in someones garage illegally ����*♂️
    Please realize that many total strangers have helped you out simply out of compassion.
    We have stopped you from senselessly going on TRT when it wouldn't benefit you.
    Maybe if you hang around you will learn more valuable information about diet, training, gear use etc.
    Who knows... you might even make some friends.
    GargaML, Cylon357 and Hughinn like this.

Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post
    Please realize that many total strangers have helped you out simply out of compassion.
    We have stopped you from senselessly going on TRT when it wouldn't benefit you.
    Maybe if you hang around you will learn more valuable information about diet, training, gear use etc.
    Who knows... you might even make some friends.
    Just to be clear I am really grateful for the help I’ve gotten in this thread. Cylon is genuinely a nice guy and very helpful. I enjoy hearing about his experiences and interacting in this thread.

I know I run the risk of violating some protocol here, but let’s say I want to use testosterone at a level that benefits me. How many milligrams per week minimum is enough?

Quote Originally Posted by GargaML View Post
    I know I run the risk of violating some protocol here, but let’s say I want to use testosterone at a level that benefits me. How many milligrams per week minimum is enough?
    You are not violating any rules asking about how to run a cycle. This is a steroid forum after all.

I would recommend opening a new thread in the Anabolic Steroid Q&A section.

To me, if you got nothing else out of this board, that right there is worth the price of admission by itself. It would have been a mistake with your numbers to start TRT (IMO) without being ready to commit to it for life. Maybe try some other things first like TDD suggests.

That said, be ready for the TRT train lol! At 40, it is likely coming, man, but this is 2020. We no longer have to just get old, feeble and impotent. Science and a boatload of brothers and sisters using their bodies as their own personal laboratories have helped us with that.
    LOL. Youre good people man. Thanks for lettin me pick your brain.

Let me tell you what man, I am ready to do it! I’m ready to embrace it. But, what I don’t want to do is start that shit when I have a perfectly good source already, naturally. And the dosages I am prescribed right now won’t get me any benefit According to yall so theres absolutely no use starting now. But as soon as that natural level starts slipping I am ready to roll don’t get me wrong.

You might try some clomid or enclompihene as HRT, just to get your feet wet. I suspect that will boost your numbers and it will not shut you down. You can search some of my threads in the HRT section for my experience so far. Spoiler alert: 3 50mg tabs per week put me over range on T, Free T, DHT, LH / FSH (I think) and only slightly over range on E2. Like I mentioned above, you won't have as many options for playing with other variables, BUT it is non-suppressive.
    Wtf? Any strength gain?

Update: 5 days in on CJC 100mcg daily dose. I don't necessarily lift more weight, but my workouts are a lot more fired up. I'm more fired up in general. I'm having some puberty like symptoms. I sweat a LOT now, and it STINKS like a teenage boy. And 10 times a day I ask my wife if I can eat her ass. I'm horny as FK! Not sure if it's me or the stuff, but I figured I'd report on my experience. Also, for some reason I no longer need my reading glasses. I forget to wear them sometimes now. Weird?

more to come...

Everything except the reading glasses is likely between your ears. You are probably jazzed up with everything that you are doing and planning re: cycles / trt.

The cjc / ipamorelin would have to be way overdosed to be affecting things that fast, I think. But you did say it is from a compounding pharmacy so maybe that is the difference between legit and research chemicals but I don't know for sure.
    That’s what I figured. Nonetheless, it feels good. I’m trying to gather some more information before I start this testosterone dose
    Cylon357 likes this.

Thread Information