jdog55 is offline Associate Member

IGF-1 Lr3 is a gamble.

IGF-1 Lr3 is a great drug if it gets to you alive. IGF-1 Lr3 and IGF-1 for that matter are very unstable compounds once they have been mixed with alcohol. Igf-1 Lr3 is so unpredictable that it goes unstable in the labs themselves sometimes. Here are the average active lives of IGF-1 lr3 taken directly from the manufactuer.

Ambient Stability:
    2 hours

Refrigerated Stability:
    24 hours

Frozen Stability:
    18 months

As you can see once mixed with alcohol it breaks down very quickly without being frozen. This is why powder is a much better choice if you can find it and mix it yourself. So when your order your pre mixed orders don't complain that it is fake if you don't feel anything. This is just a heads up so people don't spend money on multiple cycles of this stuff for the placebo effect because by the time it gets to you unfrozen it's already inactive.

Jdog55

[email protected]

Here is one reference i took info from.

http://www.dsilabs.com/ordering_manu...Client-I2.html

raoul3 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jdog55
    Here is one reference i took info from.

http://www.dsilabs.com/ordering_manu...Client-I2.html
    Isn't that the whole purpose to why they made the Long R3 version, so it remains active longer??

It remains active longer in the body but i'm talking about it's unfrozen shelf life is 24-48 hours before it deactivates and is useless.

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    good info

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    I dont know about lr but lionnutrition garentees all that all their IGF-1 will arive saftly and if you dont see any gains they offer your money back. I read this on anabolicfreaks. Big worm started the thread over there.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    I don't think that site is talking about LR3 IGF-1

JohnnyB

longhornDr is offline Member
    That site is talking about IGF-1, not LR3 IGF-1.

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    well, here is the reality from the manufacturer (whom I have spoken with at length) - IGF1 (reg and Lr3) loves an acidic base - thats why they advise putting in some hydrocloric acid (tiny amounts) to keep it stable and then it can be stable for quite some time - they said it really doesnt need refrideration as long as its in something fairly acidic - I didnt ask about it being in pure BA, but I cant find BA's PH levels

Muscleguy is offline Junior Member
    Well i have talked to a chemist at gropep personaly,and he said that LR3IGF1 is stable in BA. It will last in BA for 3 months at room temp and for 3 years in the fridge or freezer. This is what he said... If you want to find out for yourself call gropep.

MG

Quote Originally Posted by nevaenuf
    I dont know about lr but lionnutrition garentees all that all their IGF-1 will arive saftly and if you dont see any gains they offer your money back. I read this on anabolicfreaks. Big worm started the thread over there.
    Bigworm is the one who sells it one www.anabolicfreakz.com not lion nutrition. he is also the sponser at www.anabolic-alchemy.com and www.massmonsterz.com He is a good bro with great service and his product is awesome. i am on day 7 and i am seeing awesome results...

MG

spm162 is offline Associate Member
    That reference is definitely talking about IGF-1 not
    IGF-1 R3. I am currentyly on IGF-1 R3 and can attest that is is stable b/c I have all of the physiological signs, i.e more tired, pumps like never before, and increase in muscle mass and strength. Check your references before you post bad info.

Day 9 and pumps have gotten really strong. I have to rest atleast 2 min between sets to let it settle a little. I am definately losing some b/f as the striations on my forarms are getting really defined. Feel a little stiffness in my hands though. Awesome stuff! Ill keep you all updated on my experiance.

MG

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    muscleguy - how much are you running ED and what are you running it with?

Im running 60mcgs day (30mcgs when i get up and 30mcgs post workout) I am just running it by itself right now to see what kind of results i would get from it. And i have to say i am very pleased!

MG

How long will you run it?

JohnnyB

Im going to just run it for 30days then take 30 off and start again. Next time i am going to do it during cycle to try and compare the results of off cycle and on.

MG

Today is my 10th day. I have started noticing a little strength gain.My bench went up around 10lbs. I am also noticing my abs are becoming a little more defined. The pumps are great! I woke up in the middle of the night and my body felt so tight! I love IGF! lol

MG

13th day: The pumps are getting pretty severe as i bumped the igf up to 80mcgs/day. I am definatly getting leaner. I had some comments in the gym today as to how lean i have gotten! Thats a great feeling. Today was chest day and it felt like my chest was going to explode! strength has gone up a bit. Great stuff!

MG

Why did you up it and are you still going 30 on 30 off?

JohnnyB

Yea i am still going 30 on and 30off. I just figure i would up it to 80mcgs a day so i wouldnt have any left over. Just my philosophy! lol

MG

Lift Chief is offline Member
    Keep the updates coming bro... we need first hand experiences like yours.

Solrock is offline Member
    Bump

Yes... keep the info coming. This is the kind of info I want.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    On day 13,and have started to leaned out.Have it stacked with HGH and rest of cycle.Spot injecting into muscle group worked that day at 50 mcg.Running 30 day cycle.Big pumps also

Day 19: Pumps are still strong! Same results as days before but i have started having aches in my hands. Feels like they are really stiff! But its from the IGF. Other than that i am seeing great results! definatly losing BF!

MG

hitmeoff is offline Associate Member
    I am on day8 of it. Too early to tell, but I just came off a 26 week long cycle about 8 days ago (its been over 2 weeks since I came off prop, about a week since I came off winny)...I look better than I did while on, have kept all my weight and continue to get stronger.

Works for me

Quote Originally Posted by hitmeoff
    I am on day8 of it. Too early to tell, but I just came off a 26 week long cycle about 8 days ago (its been over 2 weeks since I came off prop, about a week since I came off winny)...I look better than I did while on, have kept all my weight and continue to get stronger.

Works for me
    Hell yea! I love this stuff!

MG

Works for me
    Where you been hiding Bro

JohnnyB

hitmeoff is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    Where you been hiding Bro

JohnnyB
    Hey brother!!

Didnt figuere youd remember me after all this time I havent been hiding at all, just havent gone on CEM at all. I didnt feel me and that board were clickin'...nothing bad happened, I just wasnt feelin it. Been hangin out at bolex, AB, and CM mostly. I dunno why I stopped coming here. This was the first steroid board that I felt at home, learned alot here, but dunno why I dropped out of here. In any case Im back on here.

How have you been doin brotha?

Hit

Hey brother!!

Didnt figuere youd remember me after all this time I havent been hiding at all, just havent gone on CEM at all. I didnt feel me and that board were clickin'...nothing bad happened, I just wasnt feelin it. Been hangin out at bolex, AB, and CM mostly. I dunno why I stopped coming here. This was the first steroid board that I felt at home, learned alot here, but dunno why I dropped out of here. In any case Im back on here.

How have you been doin brotha?

Hit
    Been doing good thanks for asking, glad to see ya Bro

JohnnyB

Thread Information