Thread: Igf-1 Long R

TheJuicer is offline Member

Igf-1 Long R

Man...this **** is awesome...strength really isnt going up butt man..I feel thick and my waist has went down over an inch in a week....weight is the same...This stuff is sooooo worth it...I recommend it highly...I'm doing 50mcg for 20 days...I'm half way though...You wanna be big and cut...Man...I just cant get over this stuff!! I was very sceptical on this stuff...but I'm glad I did it and I will be doing 3 weeks on 4 weeks off for the rest of my life if I can always get ahold of it!!

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    The rest of your life is a long time. I've good and bad with LR3 IGF-1 but it seems there are more having good results.

I'll be trying it.

JohnnyB

w8tlifterty is offline New Member
    Yeah, the verdict is still out...
    I can't decide, but would really like to add it in to my current cycle.... I'm glad your have good results thus far..let us know how it goes...

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by w8tlifterty
    I can't decide, but would really like to add it in to my current cycle.... I'm glad your have good results thus far..let us know how it goes...
    I donno, the 2 injections a day.... good God... plus I noticed on Anabolicfreakz.com lots of the guys are sick of sub-q.... knots and welts up on ya and they are finding it more comfortable doing it intra muscular. I might do some with future cycle but I want to go get doctor to do a physical before that and next cycle... want to make sure no damage or things I am not aware off left over from this cycle.

TheJuicer is offline Member
    Just to let you know how my workout went...strength really wasnt amazing but man the pumps...I had a pump in my legs and back that lasted all day...Just to let you know Ntpadude..I inject my IGF in the morning...from what I have read it has a half life of 20 hours...I have done. Biceps,delts,and quad with little pain...just when you hit a vein it kinda sucks...If your gonna use it..I feel as if to get the best results...hit it with AS...I'm doing it at the end of a Test,Deca stack....if there are anymore ? just ask...I've been reading up alot on this stuff!

Quote Originally Posted by w8tlifterty
    Bro that's why it's recommend to do it IM not sub-q

JohnnyB

Solrock is offline Member
    IM is the only way to go in my book with IGF-1. I am having amazing results with IM and I am only on day 11.

Muscleguy is offline Junior Member
    IM is the best way. SubQ causes welts and irritation.

MG

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    IGF-1 is great, but it carriest great risks. Upregulation (binding) the IGF-1 receptor on cancer cells causes maintanance and proliferation of the cancer phenotype.

In short.. if you have any cancerous cells in your body, IGF-1 will give you a tumor. It is very important to get a cancer screening before using this drug. There is a link to the scientific journal abstract in the IGF-1 journal in this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    IGF-1 is great, but it carriest great risks. Upregulation (binding) the IGF-1 receptor on cancer cells causes maintanance and proliferation of the cancer phenotype.

In short.. if you have any cancerous cells in your body, IGF-1 will give you a tumor. It is very important to get a cancer screening before using this drug. There is a link to the scientific journal abstract in the IGF-1 journal in this forum.
    Bro if you have cancerous cells gear can do the samething. If cancer runs in your family you should get a cancer screening if you using or going to gear too.

Post the link Bro, that would help

JohnnyB

I am adding this to my next cycle same dose 50mcg for 20 days so we will see how it works, you use an insulin syringe correct.

Yes a slin pin

JohnnyB

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    Bro if you have cancerous cells gear can do the samething. If cancer runs in your family you should get a cancer screening if you using or going to gear too.

Post the link Bro, that would help

JohnnyB

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/q...tool=iconabstr

Swellin Guest
    This stuff really looks good. DB told me to get some and add it to my current cycle. He said that it will melt away some of the lard that I am carrying, and that is a good thing.

Thanks Bro, from reading the study, if you do use LR3 IGF-1 don't go over 4 week, because after 4 weeks you can have receptor problems.

JohnnyB

Thread Information