red69 is offline New Member

Questions about HGH...

I have done a lot of research but I still have a few questions...

Sounds like HGH hormore by itself wont do much, is this true?
    Would a good stater cycle be 4iu ED for 63 days?
    Is the SERONO SEROSTIM 126iu Domestic Kit W/ Hologram & Insert a good choice?

Thanks for the answers bros!!

fortyfly is offline New Member
    Dude, I'm a total newbie around here and can answer this one! Do a search first. This question and many others just like it have been answered in a variety of different places.

mcnst01 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by red69
    I have done a lot of research but I still have a few questions...

Sounds like HGH hormore by itself wont do much, is this true?
    Would a good stater cycle be 4iu ED for 63 days?
    Is the SERONO SEROSTIM 126iu Domestic Kit W/ Hologram & Insert a good choice?

Thanks for the answers bros!!

4 iu's ed is a pretty good amount. Personally I haven't had much success with HGH. I've done three cycles with it and almost always take it with AS. Most others claim it really worked for them. I think I would need to take much more for it to become effective (for me). I have friends who take as little as 1 iu ed and get results. You should at least take a test with it to be most effective. I won't even talk about slin. 63 days is probably not long enough. You want to run it at least 3 months. The longer the better with HGH. And as you can see it can get pretty costly.
    Just my 2 cents.
    BTW: Serostim kit is good cause it doesn't need to be refrigerated until after reconstitution and contains a lot of iu's

What is your AS experience so far?

red69 is offline New Member
    I'm on my 3rd cycle now dbol , enan, deca . I'm 28 205 6'0" bout 14%

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    I have been on Serostim for 7 months at 2iu's ED. If you want to get big, then I'd suggest not doing GH alone. It has to be cycled with something. For the first 2 months expect some sides which you will have to live through. But after 2 months they go away and you will feel pretty **** good. I got really lean after 3 months. I am now on my cycle with the GH and at 3iu's I really don't see that much of a difference.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Oh yeah, personally, 3 months isn't enough. the longer you run GH, the better. Id rather run a lower dose for a longer period of time. 63 days wont do much.

TestFreak is offline Associate Member
    3 months is the least possible time you could run it without it just being a waste of money, 6 months is good, always do it with AS unless you are just looking to cut up and even then use AS to help. serono is good. i would start off with 3 iu ed 5on 2 off and see how your doing and adjust accordingly.

rynev33 is offline New Member
    bump

Angel of death is offline Senior Member
    In my opinion 3 months is a waste. You can use hgh by itself and have GREAT results, I know this for a fact. The way I see it, after 3 months or so, every month you do becomes that much more valuable. For instance if you buy 4 months at a certain price, and your source suddenly doubles the price for the next 2 kits...its still probably worth while. Those last few months are significantly more valuable to you than to someone just starting up hgh. You get what I'm saying?

This thread is 9 years old!
    -XL

jing jai

Thread Information