Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member

IGF LR1 by itself along with PCT?

Has anyone done this?
    I was gonna do 25mcg 2 x ed for 4 weeks. 5 days on 2 days off. along with my Clomid. What do you thinnk.. and no slin for me. freaks me out to much.

Swellin Guest
    I plan on doing the same thing with my pct, except I will not be doing 5 on/2 off. I will run it straight through.

And no slin for me either!

What have you heard about doin it like that? are you gonna run 25mcg 2x ed? I've read some posts that say its just sick, and others that say it doesnt do a thing for em. I read that it makes people tired, and that my cals need to be way up. Do I need to worry about goin hypo on IGF?
    I hit a big carb drink after I hit my first one today, just in case.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Hate to bust your bubble but it needs to be run 7 days,and 30mcgs is recomended dose.I'll be running it pct as well,but I also ran it during my cycle as well.

and I also recomend you know what your doing with this,research your aa$ off bro

btw I ran 60mcgs for a 25 day cycle

I have read that you can do it 5 on 2 off. I've seen that on a lot of different sites. I have been researching this for like 2 months now. 5 on 2 off seemed like the best way to go for my situation.

Quote Originally Posted by Jdawg50
    I have read that you can do it 5 on 2 off. I've seen that on a lot of different sites. I have been researching this for like 2 months now. 5 on 2 off seemed like the best way to go for my situation.
    Sorry,but that's wrong,you grow out of the gym and the IGF-1 is a big help there but do what you want bro,it's your hard earned money.

GOOD LUCK BRO................

BDTR is offline Retired
    The only reason for the 2 days off is cost... You should run it 7 days a week. Same with GH when people run it m-f instead of 7 days a week, just to save money.

wingsofazrael is offline Associate Member
    im gonna do the same thing as far using with my pct(60mcg/day). i hear its really good stuff and judging from everyones results that i know have used i think itll be great during recovery. you gonna use igf-1 lr3 or igf-1?

Wings, LR3 and thanks Bdtr Thats exactly why. I've read about a lot of guys doing it that way and having great results. I've also read that you have to do it with slin, but I wont touch slin. Thanks bull, but I'm gonna run it 5 on 2 off. an see how I come out. I only got 1 gram, and if I ran it at 50mcg ed. I'd be out in less than 3 weeks.

Solrock is offline Member
    Just so you know, the half life of IGF-1 LR3 will NOT carry you through the two 'off' days. It will cycle out of your system by the second day.

As Da Bull said, you do quite a bit of growing when you are not lifting, ie the 2 'off' days.

I have run it straight through, 7 days a week, and I swear by it. I definitely intend to use it during PCT.

Truthfully though, so long as you have a good batch, you should get results.

Good Luck!

Cool thanks
    What about runnin 30mcg ed for 4 weeks?
    Lower dose, but No days off?

I would cosider running it straight through at a slightly lower dose... only for the sake of the muscle growth that occurs when we are not lifting.

I had what I felt were amazing results with running it at 40mcg a day.

@ 40mcg's I can run it for just about 25 days with the 1 Gram. Did you do something like that bro? Did you run it 1x ed or 2x?

In a nut shell, yes. I ran 1 gram over 25 days with 2x a day injects.

I actually finished a couple days early, I must have been over drawing. You are dealing with such small amounts with IGF-1, that it is hard to measure.

Here is my journal:
    http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...=igf-1+journal

Thanks Last ? Did you get it from a Research company pre-diluted or in powder form?

research company. check your PMs

Swellin Guest
    Take a look at Solrock's journal...one of the best sources of info for the would be IGF user, that I have seen.

Thread Information