TestFreak is offline Associate Member

splitting up Hgh

alright guys i have a bottle of hgh it contains 600iu in one bottle. its about the size of a 100ml vial. i know its legit and everything but there is no way in hell i could use it all before it went bad so how should i go about splitting it up into smaller vials i was thinking like 60iu in each bottle and that would be 20 mg. should i just open up the vial and weigh the stuff out and put it in another one or what. please help i dont want to screw up.

Testfreak

Quote Originally Posted by TestFreak
    alright guys i have a bottle of hgh it contains 600iu in one bottle. its about the size of a 100ml vial. i know its legit and everything but there is no way in hell i could use it all before it went bad so how should i go about splitting it up into smaller vials i was thinking like 60iu in each bottle and that would be 20 mg. should i just open up the vial and weigh the stuff out and put it in another one or what. please help i dont want to screw up.

Testfreak
    60 IU/vial sounds good, then freeze the vials you're not using. Repeated freeze/thaws are bad, but just 1x freeze/thaw won't be a big deal. Even if you had access to a shielded microgram capable balance, I'd still just resuspend it all and freeze aliquots rather than risk losing any or inaccuracy during weighing.

are you sure it is okay to freeze it once

also how much water should i add to that bottle and then how much should i pull out to equeal 60/iu

you could reconstitute it at the concentration at which you'll be using it, 18 IU/mL. So, for 600 IU, you'd resuspend in 33.33mLs. Don't take this to mean your GH will be degraded while frozen at this concentration, but it's advisable to freeze/store at the most concentrated for optimal preservation. I don't think this matters, especially since you'll only be thawing each vial once. However, if you want to resuspend in 1/3 the volume and then freeze, you can just add the additional 2/3 volume upon thawing each vial. I wouldn't worry about it though.
    If you resuspend at 18IU/mL, it'll be .25mL/4.5 IU.
    I assume you'll be using a slin pin, so every 5.5 tics on the slin pin will be 1 IU of GH.
    When you resuspend it, do so very gently, just by swirling

thanks bro your a genius

does anyone else have an opinion of freezing the hgh. how bad will it hurt it

Thread Information