Mallet is offline Anabolic Member

slin without gear!

How many of you have made good result taking slin by itself or for bridging...this isn't a bridging question!...And what did you do, or when did you administer. Did you gain muscle, weight, lose fat?

1. before breakfast
    2. post workout
    3. both
    4. how many iu's
    5. what type
    6. for how long

I'm pruposing to do 10iu's post morning workout, and 10iu's post evening workout. Morning workout will be weights followed by 1hr cardio. Evening workout will be just 1hr cardio. I will be using Humalog...no gear for the first few weeks.

Immediately after slin shot I will take in 100grams of simple carbs (probably a carb drink) and 5gr of creatine. within an hour I will take in a protein and carb drink...then after the 2 hrs i will take in a regular meal pro/carb/fat. Notice no fat for the first 2 hrs. I will adjust the carb intake if I feel i'm spilling over. I will do this for 4 weeks then take 2-4 weeks off!

Alll comments welcome!

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    i AM CURRENTLY RESEARCHING THIS ASWELL. One thing that stands out to me is you shouldnt take the carb drink immediatly do to a possible feedback of natural insulin . Humalog hits in about 15- 20 mins, thats when you hit your carb drink. I am still researching so if Im wrong someone please correct me

Quote Originally Posted by cpt steele
    i AM CURRENTLY RESEARCHING THIS ASWELL. One thing that stands out to me is you shouldnt take the carb drink immediatly do to a possible feedback of natural insulin. Humalog hits in about 15- 20 mins, thats when you hit your carb drink. I am still researching so if Im wrong someone please correct me
    Interesting!...I just hate that hypo feeling, I realize that H log hits you in 15 min, I just figured it would take 5-10 min for the carbs to hit the blood stream. I've been a little curious as to what might be happening to your own slin production during these phases.

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    cpt steele i have been telling people this for sometime now. thank god someone is finnaly using there head and not listening to some buck 50 and change that thinks he knows it all. I DONT KNOW WHY PEOPLE DO IT. BUT THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO POINT IN DRINKING CARBS BEFORE A SLIN SHOT OR IMMEDIATELY AFTER. DRINK HALF 10 - 15 MINS AFTER UR FIRST SHOT AND THE OTHER HALF 15 MINS LATER. DONT ARGUE.

the problem with people is they need to stop and try to think about whats working and not working. alot of people dont listen to me because they have never tried it. i have gone literally 30 mins w/o carbs while using 30 iu slin. no joke. although i would never tell someone to do it. slin wont kill u, UNLESS U ARE THE BIGGEST F U C K I N G MORON IN THE WORLD.

FLAME ON FRIENDS

Bump for more comments!

Quote Originally Posted by gundam675
    cpt steele i have been telling people this for sometime now. thank god someone is finnaly using there head and not listening to some buck 50 and change that thinks he knows it all. I DONT KNOW WHY PEOPLE DO IT. BUT THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO POINT IN DRINKING CARBS BEFORE A SLIN SHOT OR IMMEDIATELY AFTER. DRINK HALF 10 - 15 MINS AFTER UR FIRST SHOT AND THE OTHER HALF 15 MINS LATER. DONT ARGUE.

the problem with people is they need to stop and try to think about whats working and not working. alot of people dont listen to me because they have never tried it. i have gone literally 30 mins w/o carbs while using 30 iu slin. no joke. although i would never tell someone to do it. slin wont kill u, UNLESS U ARE THE BIGGEST F U C K I N G MORON IN THE WORLD.

FLAME ON FRIENDS
    Somebody forgot to take their happy pills this morning! Take a deep breath before responding to posts my friend!

Any more slin users out there???

alpineslide is offline Junior Member
    I'm a slin newbie and haven't really developed any thoughts on it yet. I will give this advice to anyone considering slin....do a lot of research first, don't go into using slin without a lot of knowledge prior to starting.

Thread Information