Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    zaarel is offline Junior Member
    I have seen this discussion on countless boards and I just have to ask. If the acetic acid is a better alternative are there any research companies out there selling it in that? If not why not?

Quote Originally Posted by zaarel
    I have seen this discussion on countless boards and I just have to ask. If the acetic acid is a better alternative are there any research companies out there selling it in that? If not why not?
    Because it's not necessarily a better alternative in the context of our purposes.....it is a better alternative for in vitro assays though

asiandynamo is offline New Member
    if you put the remaining 4 vials in the freezer which is constituted in BW will it not freeze in the freezer destroying the igf-1?

IwannaBeBig is offline Junior Member
    "laymens terms grizzwald, none of that inside buisness bull**** jargin nobody understands." ----if you reconstitute igf-1 w/bw, i'm i guessing that means bacterial water, in the freezer it will freeze. ok makes sense. and in ba, bezyl alcohol, it won't freeze. that makes sense to. now to my question, and yes i read this whole thread, some guy i work with said you can just mix it in bw and leave it in you fridge, not the freezer and its good to go, so whats the deal? i don't get it do you freeze what you have left and the end of the 25 days? i'm new to the igf-1 and eager to learn. hopefully i can find more on other threads.
    -big

IwannaBeBig is offline Junior Member
    alright now i have more of an understanding thank you

kickboxtony is offline New Member
    So is the stuff on researchchemist.com real or bs? I don't understand how you're supposed to keep it stable if they send it to you in liquid form.

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    good thread

proud13 is offline Junior Member
    Wow it's been sometime since I've been over in these here parts. What up y'all? Glad to see my info was so well liked and discussed. I see some of the people posting replies in this thread were banned. I'm guessing flaming was the cause. Oh well...glad to be back now that I have more time now. See more of you guys on the board soon.

baki is offline New Member
    could someone kindly give me a 101 guide to igf lr3 please? i recently purchased 2 mg (sold as 1mg units) hopefully from a rep' company and I have been researching different posts regarding the subject- my questions are: how do i mix it? what to mix it with? how to store the remaining product for a 25 day cycle? IM vs. sub-c injection?
    I greatly appreciate your help in this matter. Thanks in advance, baki

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information