Thread: Ghrh cjc-1295

higherdesire is offline Banned

Ghrh cjc-1295

I have been researching this peptide and I am considering using it. It appears that I would need to run 4500 micrograms per week (2250 2xwk) and it looks like it will be quite expensive. I am looking for input on how long I would need to run the program. In other words i see people say that hgh needs to be ran for 6-8 months with test to produce results. I am needing to know if this is the same thing or could I run it for 3 months without anything else to produce mild muscle growth and fat elimination. I am 38, 5'10", 208lbs and probably 12% right now, maybe a little under that.

boskov is offline New Member
    ghrp-6 should be stacked together with cjc-1295
    200mcg 100mcg
    your hunger will be moderate,however if you did ghrp-6 alone you will be eating all day.
    3months straight then break 5 weeks,start again.
    it will work better if you add something that stimulates metabolism,eg clenbuterol ,epherdine stack,t3-t4 etc.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Injects and dosages:

I started off at 1000mcg's ew of each broken up evenly into pre/post workout injects. It seemed to be working pretty well, BF was decreasing but I expected some GH like sides.

So after a month I switched to 3x daily but only workout days, but only did this for 2 weeks then went 3x ed. My dosages were 200 mcg's per shot. Now I started to feel and see something.

Sides:

Within 2 -3 minutes after shot I would get flush, face would get real hot like I was out in the cold wind all day.

At the higher dosage I had limb numbness. Now it wasnt like GH at 10 iu's ed, then I would constantly get pins and needles, plus it took a while to go away. This was more like around 5 iu's, if a rested on my legs for a few minutes it would tingle and go away 30 seconds later.

Hungry, after injects I have to eat, it seems to make me starve. Now I ate dirty one time and I swear I went hypo (well I had a hot tea with a fair amount of sugar too maybe it was my sugar levels) I had the shakes, couldnt get a pump and I went home and ate my house clean, I couldnt get enough food. Weird ass feeling. So now I just eat straight protein and have to have food while training also.

I was having problems with pre-workout injects to close to training time. I just didn't feel right for about an hour or so after the shot, so now I take it well before the gym and this also enables me to get some carbs in.

It made me lethargic as hell at first, went away after a few weeks.

What I got from it:

GH like qualities, seems to work faster, bf lower and very good recovery. Just like with GH I don't get sore anymore. Can train like the energizer bunny too. Increased appeatite is a bonus.

Ive used GH for years at a time, many brands and all types of dosages and protocols, these peptides are good to go in my book. I used Meta, domestic so not to many worries with shipping (unlike with GH), great price , eta and correspondence was great.

I did run it with 200mcgs of ghrp per inject, I going to use these two peptides for a while, after new years Im going to fully dial in my diet and run 1000mcgs of both. For a few weeks I was running 4250mcg's per week when I changed to ed injects but I had nasty pins a nd needles so I lowered the dosage. After New Years I'll build the dosage up slower, again I recommend trying these.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    Great info BG!

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by FireGuy1 View Post
    Great info BG!
    Thanks pal. I had some sitting home, figured I would see what it was about, works well.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Thread Information