DF2003 is offline Banned Boofus

A Read For Gh Users

hey bros. im doing a little reading on gh and thought id share this info with you. some very interesting and exciting info.

the following are the effects of low dose-high frequency administration of gh.

Strength, Exercise & Body fat IMPROVMENT

Muscle Strength.......................................... ........88%
    Muscle Size.............................................. ..........81%
    Body Fat Loss.............................................. .......72%
    Exercise Tolerance......................................... ......81%
    Exercise Endurance......................................... .....83%

The largest study of the effects of growth hormone on humans has taken place at the Palm Springs Life Extension Institute under the direction of Dr. Edmund Chein, director of the institute, and his associate Dr. Leon Terry, a neuroendocrinologist from the Department of Neurology at the Medical College of Wisconsin. Dr. Chein follows a growth hormone protocol that involves restoring GH levels for patients who are deficient (IGF-1 less than 350ng/ml) with low dose,high frequency injections. Dr. Chein guarantees that his patients will experience an increase in bone density of 1.5 - 2.5% every 6 months, as well as well as a loss of 10% body fat and an increase of 10% muscle mass, These processes may continue until the patient attains the body composition of a twenty-year old.

What is hGH?
    Human Growth Hormone is one of many endocrine hormones, like estrogen,progesterone, testosterone ,melatonin and DHEA, which decline with age. While many of these hormones can be replaced to deter some of the effects of aging, hCG reaches far beyond the scope of any one of these hormones to not only prevent biological aging, but to significantly reverse a broad range of the signs and symptoms associated with aging. In effect , hGH therapy has been shown to turn back the biological clock by 20 years or more!

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Sounds like an advertisement for HGH therapy.

-moto

GreenOak is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by motoxxxguy
    Sounds like an advertisement for HGH therapy.

-moto

I second that. Seems a little absurd.

huh

Quote Originally Posted by GreenOak
    I second that. Seems a little absurd.
    are you trying to say im advertising it? no, just reading this book showing the benefits of gh.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    If i could get my hands on a reliable source for it... I'd be on till i died....

see the #1 choice of users on this board voted that if they were on a desert island, and had an unlimited access to only 1 supplement... what would you choose..

Growth Hormone .. #1

Peace

Quote Originally Posted by DF2003
    are you trying to say im advertising it? no, just reading this book showing the benefits of gh.
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

No, just that it looks like an article that came from a HGH therapy clinic website, that's all. There's no doubt that HGH is beneficial, but those numbers are not realistic for anyone other than an 80 year old AIDS patient!

-moto

wow

yea i would have to agree. this book is a little out dated but very interesting.
    from what im learning gh sounds like the real fountain of youth.
    from increase in bone density to hair growth even wrinkle disapperence.

Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    If i could get my hands on a reliable source for it... I'd be on till i died....

see the #1 choice of users on this board voted that if they were on a desert island, and had an unlimited access to only 1 supplement... what would you choose..

Growth Hormone .. #1

Peace

yep

yea i can see that to, it doesnt mention the ages. my typing speed sucks and it took a long time to type it so i was like what the hell do you mean advertising.lol. a little fina hissy fit.

No, just that it looks like an article that came from a HGH therapy clinic website, that's all. There's no doubt that HGH is beneficial, but those numbers are not realistic for anyone other than an 80 year old AIDS patient!

-moto

a little fina hissy fit.

fina fit

i think it was seventh warrior or somebody i was making fun of their fina fits over something little somebody had said and now i understand.

motox

oh by the way moto congrats on you making vet.

oh by the way moto congrats on you making vet.
    Thank bro!

-moto

Thread Information