Swellin Guest

IGF pic and questions

I just got my vial of IGF LR3, and it looks quite empty. I realize that it is only 1ml, but it is smaller than my BD prop bottle (that I used for comparisson) and it does not look like the IGF is 1/10 of the amount of liquid as the prop.
    How about some input from you folks who have bought IGF?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IGF pic and questions-igf.jpg   IGF pic and questions-igf-bd-prop.jpg  

I am guessing that is LC IGF-1 LR3 I would pm solrock and see what he thinks bc I believe he got the same kind

Swellin Guest
    Next, I have read all manner of info about IGF. I still have a couple questions, though.
    Does it offer the same benefits to your tendons as GH?
    Do you get the same localization benefit as GH?

I think it does say it helps tendons in the educational thread, I also read it increases cartilage in between bones+

nostawk is offline Associate Member
    maybe asking at musclechemistry would help as it looks like yout got it from LC ....i think most ppl on that board got theirs from LC

Quote Originally Posted by swellin
    Next, I have read all manner of info about IGF. I still have a couple questions, though.
    Does it offer the same benefits to your tendons as GH?
    Do you get the same localization benefit as GH?
    GH's effects on connective tissue are mediated by the increased IGF-1, so yes, the vast majority of benefits you see with GH will be seen while using IGF-1 LR3.

Swellin Guest
    Thanks for all of the input guys.

raoul3 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LightWeightBaby
    I think it does say it helps tendons in the educational thread, I also read it increases cartilage in between bones+
    One vial of IGF-1 won't do much to help tendons... IGF-1 might stimulate collagen synthesis but remember that connective tissues repair is a long process. It won't happen in a month.
    Btw my vial looked as empty as yours and it only lasted slightly more than 2 weeks at 40mcg ed instead of the 25 days it was supposed to last... It was from cyber-sol though.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Swellin that's under filled bro.

Peace

DB

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    IGF is great for post cycle IMO...but not near as good as taking GH itself. ya! 1000mcg doesn't look like much either.

Quote Originally Posted by Mallet
    IGF is great for post cycle IMO...but not near as good as taking GH itself. ya! 1000mcg doesn't look like much either.
    Hmmmmmmmm.......I ran a 25 day cycle stacked alond side HGH early in my cycle and the results were awesome.....I've been running HGH for years and never got rapid results like the IGF-1.You have to be careful with your diet.
    I still have one cycle to run for pct,I've seen bros get great results with it there.

Peace

DB

Solrock is offline Member
    Swellin... have you drawn any from the bottle? It is hard for me to tell in the second picture exactly where the top of the IGF-1 is appearing. I can't really tell if it is underfilled. I remember being quite surprized at how little was in the bottle when I got it.

What you could consider doing is drawing it up in a syringe to get an accurate measure. You may loose a miniscule amount doing this, but at least you will know if you got ripped off or not.

Swellin Guest
    I have not drawn up any yet. The liquid is just at the bottom of the label. I thought about trying to draw it all up before I use any. That is several weeks off though.

fame2002 is offline Junior Member
    swellin....is that lc igf-1? mine was in a totally different vial? Your igf-1 looks like it oil, mine was totally clear looked more like water?

Swellin Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by fame2002
    swellin....is that lc igf-1? mine was in a totally different vial? Your igf-1 looks like it oil, mine was totally clear looked more like water?
    Yep, that is from l-c. I couldn't believe it looked like oil either. Now you mention it....I wonder WTF they put in my bottle and sold me for $200.

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    Looks right to me. If you bought 1mg/ml, then you're only supposed to get 1ml of liquid. You use an insulin syringe. each unit is 10mcg

rococo is offline Associate Member
    Solrock,
    did yours look like it was in oil also?

Swellin Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by dizzle
    Looks right to me. If you bought 1mg/ml, then you're only supposed to get 1ml of liquid. You use an insulin syringe. each unit is 10mcg
    I realize that it should be one ml, but that looked like less than an ml to me. Hence the first problem. The second probelm of looking like oil is another concern. Have you used IGF Dizzle? If so, did it look like this?

Thanks.

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    You can try drawing the whole thing out to see if it's 1cc. Of couse you'll lose a tiny bit because some liquid may stick to the side walls and you can never get the last drip into a syringe. Sucks when you're working with small amounts. Mine was clear though, it didn't have a yellowish tint like the picture.

Swellin Guest
    I will not be using this for about 6 weeks. I have heard all of the horror stories about IGF failing due to various reasons...will it be detrimental to the solution to withdraw it now (and replace it), and not use it for 6 weeks?

fame2002 is offline Junior Member
    this is what my igf-1 looks like, i have been on it for 2 weeks which is why theres only that much in there, but yours looks like oil, and looks like theres only 1/4 of a cc, maybe a half.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IGF pic and questions-picture-002.jpg  

en1222 is offline Member
    Yo bro, what do u mean "careful with your diet". How so? thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    Hmmmmmmmm.......I ran a 25 day cycle stacked alond side HGH early in my cycle and the results were awesome.....I've been running HGH for years and never got rapid results like the IGF-1.You have to be careful with your diet.
    I still have one cycle to run for pct,I've seen bros get great results with it there.

Peace

DB

Swellin Guest
    Okay, here is an update. I got an email from the supplier. He responded saying that this is the first time anything like this has happened, and that it should not be yellowish in color. He then offered to refund my money, or send another vial.
    Evidently, the lack of contact from this company is due to the primary being in and out of the hospital for the last month.
    I will give him a chance to make it right. I asked for another bottle, and in return...I will send back this funny colored syrum I have.

I really appreciate everybody's help with this, otherwise...I might have never known that this stuff was the wrong color.

Swellin Guest
    It has been over a week and I have not heard back form the supplier. I have emailed him twice during this time. If I don't have a satisfactory response by Monday....I will be disputing the claim on my credit card.

BDTR is offline Retired
    Swellin, what company?

Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    Swellin, what company?
    Looks like lab-corp

Quote Originally Posted by einstein1905
    Looks like lab-corp
    Yup....

dIeSeL_225 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by swellin
    It has been over a week and I have not heard back form the supplier. I have emailed him twice during this time. If I don't have a satisfactory response by Monday....I will be disputing the claim on my credit card.
    bro, just give them some time there slow over there, if anything give them a call if you need the number give me a pm, i've seen people wait up to 4weeks to get there igf in, i was pretty lucky i got it in a week

dIeSeL_225 is offline Associate Member
    oh and they dont like responding to e-mail's for some reason , they replied to my email about my order like a week after i had recieved my igf, saying that it was shipped out & they gave me a tracking number

Swellin Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    Swellin, what company?
    Lab-corp.

I guess I'll try and call them..then can them.

Thread Information