Ben Lifton is offline Associate Member

GH... do I need to run insulin with???

This is my first post so if I'm f#$%ing it up let me know.

If someone could, please give me some input on this. I plan on running GH w/ my next cycle but do I need to run insulin with it?
    I have used insulin 5-6 years ago with cycle but never got it right. It seemed like my bodyfat increased MORE when using it. I just chalked it up to sh*tty body chemisty and stopped using it.

..also normally if you jack your insulin levels up ( say before bed ) it knocks out the GH levels during REM sleep.... until your blood glucose levels fall and then I guess you may see a GH release.... I may just may not understand how the synergist effect can happen between these two...

Thanks for any help you guys can provide.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    you don't have to run insulin but alot of ppl do.
    Also most ppl run Test along with GH.
    There's a few good reads on www.basskilleronline.com about slin and other usefull articles that you might wanna read.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    If you don't want to run SLIN with GH, you can throw it in with your next cycle for good results.

Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    If you don't want to run SLIN with GH, you can throw it in with your next cycle for good results.
    I really would have to find a good reason to run the SLIN...

...3-4iu's / day GH seem to be the going rate now.... 5-8 years ago 2iu EOD was considered pushing it... times have changed.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben Lifton
    I really would have to find a good reason to run the SLIN...

...3-4iu's / day GH seem to be the going rate now.... 5-8 years ago 2iu EOD was considered pushing it... times have changed.
    Well, I've been on now for 8 months (2-3ui's ED), (2 months into my current cycle) and to be honest except for the leaness I'm not that impressed. Mentally I feel like 1,000 bucks, and I do notice better muscle seperation, but as far as getting bigger, I haven't seen good results.

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    GH is an antagonist to slin and also to your thyroid. I've heard of people who do GH alone and are somewhat happy, but, IMHO if your spending the money for GH and want to get the best results, you should take 12.5-25mcg/day of t3 and check your Blood glucose 2 hrs after you administer your GH...if you BG is high then anti-up with the slin (when i say high i meen above 7mmol) if it's low (below 4mmol) then NO!...if you don't like the idea of taking slin you can use metformin instead which is for type II diabeties (850mgs) take 1 tab three times a day with carb meals.

Quote Originally Posted by MBaraso
    you don't have to run insulin but alot of ppl do.
    Also most ppl run Test along with GH.
    There's a few good reads on www.basskilleronline.com about slin and other usefull articles that you might wanna read.
    Great.. I'm really on the fence about running the insulin with...

I'm going to run w/ GH:

wk1-7 test en 500mg & eq 500mg / wk
    wk1-4 a50 / 25mg day
    wk8-14 test prop 200mg & primobolin 400mg / wk
    wk9-14 win50 / 50mg /day
    wk13-14 halo 20mg / day
    wk15-17 clomid 300mg day 1 /100mg for 10 days/50mg for 10 days
    wk1-17 20mg noveldex/day

does that sound about right?

thanks for your input.

Quote Originally Posted by Mallet
    GH is an antagonist to slin and also to your thyroid. I've heard of people who do GH alone and are somewhat happy, but, IMHO if your spending the money for GH and want to get the best results, you should take 12.5-25mcg/day of t3 and check your Blood glucose 2 hrs after you administer your GH...if you BG is high then anti-up with the slin (when i say high i meen above 7mmol) if it's low (below 4mmol) then NO!...if you don't like the idea of taking slin you can use metformin instead which is for type II diabeties (850mgs) take 1 tab three times a day with carb meals.
    I hear the t-3 does help. running that low of a dose for 12+ weeks should be fine. Would I need to ramp down off the t-3 at that low dose???

Could the glucophage (metformin) be used the same way slin after monitoring a BG level? (beside to hitting the system slower)

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben Lifton
    I hear the t-3 does help. running that low of a dose for 12+ weeks should be fine. Would I need to ramp down off the t-3 at that low dose???

Could the glucophage (metformin) be used the same way slin after monitoring a BG level? (beside to hitting the system slower)
    I've never tapered off of t3 when 12.5 mcgs were taken..and for the Metformin...absolutely, 2 hrs after GH administration is the best time to check BG levels...so if it's high take Met in place of slin, Intersting to know the main difference with the two I find is that metformin for some reason will not give you a low blood sugar to the point of glycemia, where as slin will...I have never experienced any of the symptoms of Glycemia while taking Metformin, even when my BG was just 5.5mmol I've taken 850mgs and my BG never drops below 4mmol...that's not to say that's it's inneffective or doesn't work very well, but I thing going into insulin shock or coma would be very unlikely with Metformin...Phenformin (the stronger of the two may cause this)...I don't know, never used it.

wannabmassive is offline Associate Member
    pls mallet more info pls do u have any links man this stuff is great

bump

Thread Information