Thread: Hgh Questions

theflatline is offline New Member

Hgh Questions

At 34 and have been working out for awhile. And run my share of cycles I am looking to do some hgh and probably hang up the needle for awhile.

I am going to run for three months. Any suggesstions, should i run a regular cycle first(like deca and test) or run test during?

Any suggestions would be great.

Thef Flatline.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    hate to do this to you....... but do a search.. it will give you all the info you want..

also most run a 6 month course.....

good luck............
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Docta-G is offline Junior Member
    Like spy said, I think you'll find in a search that most bros on here will recommend you go longer then 3 months, because it takes a while for it to kick in. Are you still getting good results from your regular cycles????

so so results

I am getting good results, but also am intersted in the Rejuve qualities of it as well as I am I am turning 35 this year.

Theflatline

Docta-G is offline Junior Member
    Then probably run it for at least 6 months, and I think i've seen some cycles on here where they stacked it with another AS. Any opinions from HGH users???

Bump you guys! And thanks for the responses so far.

I pretty much am well versed on the other forms of gear but need some help with HGH.

Thanks.

Theflatline

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by theflatline
    I am getting good results, but also am intersted in the Rejuve qualities of it as well as I am I am turning 35 this year.

Theflatline
    Run the HGH for 6 mos @ 2-4ius ed.You'll experience better skin tone,well rested sleep,body fat reduction,maintain muscle mass...just to name a few.

Eddie8 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    Run the HGH for 6 mos @ 2-4ius ed.You'll experience better skin tone,well rested sleep,body fat reduction,maintain muscle mass...just to name a few.

Echo Da Bull....you just need to try it for yourself. The reviews are mixed. I hope it works for you.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by theflatline

Theflatline
    Are you already using it?

JohnnyB

Nahh,

Not using it yet. But I can get a six month supply gratis. A mentor of mine offered it to me. We do favors for each other. And I get my juice on the house. He said that if i did one more 12 week cycle of reg juice. Then hit a little test and did the hgh I would be set with quality keepable gains, and I could get off the sauce. I do not compete, just like to work out, and nature made me a little guy, a strong one, but little anyway. Juice works for me. I am stocky now, before I was bruce lee cut.

Theflatline

Phyll is offline Associate Member
    how often can you run hgh? After running a 6 month cycle, how long do you have to stay away from it before starting again?

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    I would definately run test and a small dose of t3 (12.5-25mcg) with the HGH. 2-4iu per day is plenty...I'm 33 and started GH last summer, I'm in the same boat as you "ready to give up the pins" I find the first 2 months are a little rocky...I guess it takes some time for your body to adjust, after the 2 months the sides seem to go away!

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mallet
    I find the first 2 months are a little rocky...I guess it takes some time for your body to adjust, after the 2 months the sides seem to go away!
    I'm done with 4 months, and i'm still waiting for the wrist pains to go away.

Does anybody have a medical/biologic explanation on the pain caused by Hgh? I read lots of bros complaining about pain, mostly in the first couple of months... While many swear by Hgh, I just don't understand how something that is supposedly so "good" and almost miraculous can cause these pains for months?

What you bros think?

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    I've been on for over 8 months. I think the best part of HGH besides a better immune system, is the Mental feeling I get. It's incredible. But, in terms of helping out with my current cycle, I'm NOT impressed one bit. I think for it to really help out with a cycle or slin, you need to be doing over 4iu's.

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    Totally agree. The fat loss is fantastic though I seemed to think It was better earlier on in the treatment. I also notice better muscle separation.

Quote Originally Posted by dizzle
    I'm done with 4 months, and i'm still waiting for the wrist pains to go away.
    Wow, 4 months and you still have the pain? It went away for me around the 2nd month. The same thing happened to my buddy. When he switch brands the carpal tunnel pain went away.

interesting, I have been reading up on hgh a lot... "abnormal bone growth" doesnt sound good at all - but i read that hgh wont cause acromegalia, but it could worsen an existing condition, isn't that the case? I was thinking about taking it, but now I am reconsidering... BLT, did you have joint pains?

acromegaly - that's how you spell it

how about 2iu ED to start off with? Would that be enough while keeping sides to a minimum? Then maybe later go up to 3iu?

o ****!! According to that site, it does cause it! I've read here before that it wouldn't cause it, just worsen if you had that disease already. I think that's off limits for me at least for now

I've read on this board that GH won't cause acromegaly....just worsen it. That's kind of true. High prolonged levels of GH while you're still growing is where the problem is. After you're done growing, it's much much less of an issue. However, extremely high doses for extended periods of time at any age can cause acromegaly-like symptoms...look at many of today's pros. The change in skull structure over time for some of these guys is obvious.
    I refer back to a couple studies I've read where GH wasa taken at 12-18IU/day, depending on body weight, for a 6 month period. No abnormal bone growth or "growth gut" was observed. fat loss, in most of the longer term studies, seemed to plateau or stop after the first 2 months.

The carpal tunnel-like pain is just that. The tendons passing through your "carpal tunnel" have very little room. Any kind of inflammation causes the "tunnel" to put pressure on these tendons. GH causes connective tissue growth and has the same downstream effect of carpal-tunnel syndrome...pain.

The only way you're going to get caveman head is by doing crazy amounts of GH for years at a time *cough*Ronnie Coleman*cough*

Thread Information