Thread: Long R3 IGF-1!

Ham & Jam is offline New Member

Question Long R3 IGF-1!

I understand getting the Long R3 is about as hard at this time as becoming president of the united states, but there still is alote of guys who are! From what i understand theres only a few labs in the world that work this stuff, i know a few guys that use this stuff and there growing bigger every time i see them but all they tell is that they get it over the net but they wont say where! Ive done every kind of sauce there is and i guess this is the only thing now i would like to try out. any help would be greatly appreciated.

Testify is offline Senior Member
    That's quite a first post. Asking for a source is a no-no here. Common sense should tell you that noone would divulge a source to a stranger anyway. Why don't you ask the guy who provides all the other "sauce" you've done?

razor67 is offline Banned
    good luck

Quote Originally Posted by Testify
    That's quite a first post. Asking for a source is a no-no here. Common sense should tell you that noone would divulge a source to a stranger anyway. Why don't you ask the guy who provides all the other "sauce" you've done?

Lets get straight! Im not asking you or anyone eles for ****. I would rather take a chance with my money on a sauce site. ive got my suppliers but not for long thats a little different than regular sauce. so dont get all hyped up that im asking for a supplier. just here for i nfo.

Quote Originally Posted by razor67
    good luck

test, Testing 1, testing 2, testing 123. yep!
    you to.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    There is only 1 company in the world that holds the patent for Human LR3 IGF-1. Glad your not asking for a source but to be honest it did sound that way. Getting it at this point will be a challenge, unless you have a UG source for it. The site that carried it are not carrying it anymore.

JohnnyB

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    There is only 1 company in the world that holds the patent for Human LR3 IGF-1. Glad your not asking for a source but to be honest it did sound that way. Getting it at this point will be a challenge, unless you have a UG source for it. The site that carried it are not carrying it anymore.

JohnnyB

I recieved some long 2mg to be exact, I understand i need to use a slin pin! Is that an insulin needle? or is it smaller yet?

Yes it is, make sure you mix it with some sterile water before injecting. But only what your going to inject.

JohnnyB

razor67 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ham & Jam
    test, Testing 1, testing 2, testing 123. yep!
    you to.
    me too what bro.. its gonna be tough to get and i wished you good luck.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    I understand getting the Long R3 is about as hard at this time as becoming president of the united states, but there still is alote of guys who are! From what i understand theres only a few labs in the world that work this stuff, i know a few guys that use this stuff and there growing bigger every time i see them but all they tell is that they get it over the net but they wont say where! Ive done every kind of sauce there is and i guess this is the only thing now i would like to try out. any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Well this is not a source post but the company that makes it is gropec I think. Long R3 is not a controlled substance, its really intended to make cells in a dish grow faster or such for various tests. I think some people buy large quantities directly from gropec and resell it, it seem lots of people shoot this directly with good results. The owner of www.anabolicfreakz.com which is similar message board like this one, routinely uses IGF-1 and his bulletin board doesnt have any problem about source posts if the source is for a substance that is legally obtainable so you may find much more information on legal products there.

Quote Originally Posted by razor67
    me too what bro.. its gonna be tough to get and i wished you good luck.

I didnt mean aything by it! dont take it wrong, good news i got some man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    Well this is not a source post but the company that makes it is gropec I think. Long R3 is not a controlled substance, its really intended to make cells in a dish grow faster or such for various tests. I think some people buy large quantities directly from gropec and resell it, it seem lots of people shoot this directly with good results. The owner of www.anabolicfreakz.com which is similar message board like this one, routinely uses IGF-1 and his bulletin board doesnt have any problem about source posts if the source is for a substance that is legally obtainable so you may find much more information on legal products there.
    what type of needle do i use for the long? length, guage, especially the syringe? its gotta be a small one being only 40 mcg gets injected at one time!

An insulin pin

JohnnyB

skii96 is offline Member
    Go to the link in my sig......our site sponsor can help you im sure.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    what type of needle do i use for the long? length, guage, especially the syringe? its gotta be a small one being only 40 mcg gets injected at one time!
    I think insulin needles work best as they measure IU's and MCG's better then a standard 3 CC needle. Also they said IM is better then sub-q for injecting this stuff. Also I think you can buy this stuff direct from gropec and it shouldnt be hard to find their web page because think of it this way, there are different grades of long R-3. Most people are getting and shooting media grade which means intended for cells in a dish, gropec does make better grades for more money, probably better filtered with less impurities.

Also think about it, this stuff is made biologically, genetically engineered e.colli bacteria produce this stuff, normally e.colli is one of the germs that makes humans very sick but I think none of the various grades have any live e.colli bacteria. Gropec never made long r3 for human use, nor do they ever intend to attempt to do human study tests, etc which is why this technically escapes FDA oversight, but lets say if this stuff gets abused by too many body builders, it is strong enough that FDA would likely come in and put controls on it.

Its also worth saying, the purpose for putting Long R3 in a dish is to put it with suspected cancer cells from a biopsy. Long R3 or any version of IGF will make cancer cells explode with rapid growth, so be careful, that explosion of rapid growth can happen in your body if there are any cancer cells present anywhere in your body. This is the reason gropec believes the risk to humans is too great to ever attempt to do human tests. They are afraid of the massive lawsuits that might happen from the inevitable person here and there that ends up overrun with uncontrollable cancer because it was activated by their IGF products.
    Last edited by Ntpadude; 02-12-2004 at 08:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    I think insulin needles work best as they measure IU's and MCG's better then a standard 3 CC needle. Also they said IM is better then sub-q for injecting this stuff. Also I think you can buy this stuff direct from gropec and it shouldnt be hard to find their web page because think of it this way, there are different grades of long R-3. Most people are getting and shooting media grade which means intended for cells in a dish, gropec does make better grades for more money, probably better filtered with less impurities.

Also think about it, this stuff is made biologically, genetically engineered e.colli bacteria produce this stuff, normally e.colli is one of the germs that makes humans very sick but I think none of the various grades have any live e.colli bacteria. Gropec never made long r3 for human use, nor do they ever intend to attempt to do human study tests, etc which is why this technically escapes FDA oversight, but lets say if this stuff gets abused by too many body builders, it is strong enough that FDA would likely come in and put controls on it.

Its also worth saying, the purpose for putting Long R3 in a dish is to put it with suspected cancer cells from a biopsy. Long R3 or any version of IGF will make cancer cells explode with rapid growth, so be careful, that explosion of rapid growth can happen in your body if there are any cancer cells present anywhere in your body. This is the reason gropec believes the risk to humans is too great to ever attempt to do human tests. They are afraid of the massive lawsuits that might happen from the inevitable person here and there that ends up overrun with uncontrollable cancer because it was activated by their IGF products.

I was reading more info on the long r3 on another chat room site about the mixing process of the powder about adding 2ml of sterile water to the vial of 1,000mcg which then will be 3ml. Then taking two 1ml insulin pins and drawing out 1ml in each pin from the vial which would be 333mcg per pin and then freezing them for future use. then there is 1ml (333mg) left in the vial then add two more ml of sterile water. now you have 333mcg in 3ml of water.
    then you can use that. but what is the temperator to keep it at? sounds like thats very important to keep it from going bad.

Harvey Balboner is offline Retired Moderator
    I was reading more info on the long r3 on another chat room site about the mixing process of the powder about adding 2ml of sterile water to the vial of 1,000mcg which then will be 3ml. Then taking two 1ml insulin pins and drawing out 1ml in each pin from the vial which would be 333mcg per pin and then freezing them for future use. then there is 1ml (333mg) left in the vial then add two more ml of sterile water. now you have 333mcg in 3ml of water.
    then you can use that. but what is the temperator to keep it at? sounds like thats very important to keep it from going bad.
    bad info & very old, don't add the water until you are ready to shoot, igf rapidly degrades in water. add 2 ml of ba, then that way 10 ticks on the slin pin will be 33mcgs. but first draw up some water into the pin you will be injecting with, then draw up the igf, that way when you shoot you will not leave any igf left in the pin.

you can also use injectable b12 instead of sterile water for this.

Grant is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Harvey Balboner
    bad info & very old, don't add the water until you are ready to shoot, igf rapidly degrades in water. add 2 ml of ba, then that way 10 ticks on the slin pin will be 33mcgs. but first draw up some water into the pin you will be injecting with, then draw up the igf, that way when you shoot you will not leave any igf left in the pin.

you can also use injectable b12 instead of sterile water for this.
    good info bro, thanks

Thread Information