mugzieee is offline New Member

HGH For Ligaments and tendons

Hey guys after a shoulder dislocation my weight lifting habits have been horrible. I have eliminated the best excersies from my workout due to pain and fear of re-diclocation. I have done minor research about HGH. I read that it plays a role in strenghtening tendons and ligaments. Is this true? If so, hw much of it, and for what duration should i be taking it? Please help me out guys. Thanx.

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    I read an article about that a while ago . . . I think they were using doses of 8 IU's a day for 3 months or so. Supposed to raise some other hormone or something that helps heal tendons by 250%. Anadrol was supposed to help, too, but not as much as HGH.
    Wish I could remember more, but it's been a while . . .
    --Tock

Da Bull is offline Banned
    HGH helped a great deal with my tendons at 6 ius ed,haven't had a problem since.I did run it for an extended period of time though.

I posted something on this before, but there is a doc down in FLA that patented IAGH shots, intra-articular GH injections. capsular joints like knees and shoulders seem to be best suited. The GH is shot directly into the joint capsule and causes a kind of reverting to neonatal growth conditions withing the capsule. There is vast regeneration of tissue, or so claims the paper this doc published. The capsular joints get a limited blood supply, so don't get great access to GH through the vascular system...going right into the joint capsule creates an environment where GH concentration is very high and allows binding preferentially to GH receptors within the capsule.
    If you're going to shoot yourself, I'd go just lateral to the patellar tendon. I think I will be doing this very soon. I think I'll do 3-5 IUs (one shot) 1x/week.

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by einstein1905
    I posted something on this before, but there is a doc down in FLA that patented IAGH shots, intra-articular GH injections. capsular joints like knees and shoulders seem to be best suited. The GH is shot directly into the joint capsule and causes a kind of reverting to neonatal growth conditions withing the capsule. There is vast regeneration of tissue, or so claims the paper this doc published. The capsular joints get a limited blood supply, so don't get great access to GH through the vascular system...going right into the joint capsule creates an environment where GH concentration is very high and allows binding preferentially to GH receptors within the capsule.
    If you're going to shoot yourself, I'd go just lateral to the patellar tendon. I think I will be doing this very soon. I think I'll do 3-5 IUs (one shot) 1x/week.

Nice post Bro - good info

Bigun is offline Senior Member
    hGH is probably the best drug at increasing collagen synthesis. It increases collagen synthesis in a dose dependant manner - the more you use, the more you will increase collagen synthesis, collagen being what makes tendons and ligaments. It has also demonstrated this ability in short and long term studies. From what I've read, hGH at 6 iu/day increased the collagen deposition rate by around 250% in damaged collagen structures. This result indicates that the increased biomechanical strength of wounds to collagen structures treated with biosynthetic human growth hormone was produced by an increased deposition of collagen in the collagen structures

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by einstein1905
    I'd like to see more on this study,and actual proff that it does in fact work.

is there any other drug that increases collagen synthesis besides HGH, since HGH is so expensive?

Deca , Primo, Anavar and Equipoise

Deca @ 3 mg/kg a week(about 270 mg/wk for a 200 lb male) will increase procollagen III levels by 270% by week 2. Procollagen III is a primary indicator used to determine the rate of collagen synthesis. As you can see, deca is a very good drug at giving you everything you want - an increase in collagen synthesis, an increase in skeletal muscle, and increases in bone mass and density. The one thing it does not give you is wood

Primobolan , @ 5 mg/kg, will increase collagen synthesis by roughly 180% - less than deca and equipoise but still substantial.

Equipoise @ 3 mg/kg will increase procollagen III by approximately 340%

Oxandrolone has over a hundred studies documenting its effectiveness at treating patients needing rapid increases in collagen syn to enhance healing.

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    I'd like to see more on this study,and actual proff that it does in fact work.
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/q...&dopt=Abstract

Also, he has some info online. The only thing that bothers me is that the paper is a bit old, and there hasn't been any published follow up on it. I'm still game though....the logic behind it is sound.

hey bigun isnt it true that Deca is used mainly as a lubricant of joints providing water to them, and just "masking" the pain rather than actually treating it? Aret hese other drugs you mentioned also the same way or do they actually play a role in healing and treating tendons and ligaments?

Deca does retain water strongly which in turn lubes your joints providing temporary relief between damaged strutures. The research I read stated (as above) that they are also prolific collagen synthesisers

How do you convert 1-cc/ml to mg? im sorry im new to this. and i do thank you for all the info you provided me with bigun and every one else that replied to my post.

It is dependant on the brand most of the time, some brands and drugs have 100mg of substance per 1ml, some have 75mg/ml, 50/ml etc

would 2 months usage of HGH at about 6iu daily be enough to gain some sort of benefit for my tendons?

Tock is offline Anabolic Member

Quote Originally Posted by mugzieee
    How do you convert 1-cc/ml to mg? im sorry im new to this. and i do thank you for all the info you provided me with bigun and every one else that replied to my post.

1 cc = one cubic centimeter, unit of volume (Like cubic feet).
    1 ml = one milliliter, unit of a fluid (like pints, gallons, quarts).
    1 gm = one gram, unit of mass

1000 cc = one cubic meter.
    1000 ml = one liter.
    1000 gm = one kilogram.
    1000 mg = one gram.

To give you an idea of how much all this stuff actually is,

divide a one pound loaf of bread into 454 equal pieces, and each one will weight one gram. There are about 28 grams in every ounce.

one gram of water = 1 cc, and it also equals 1 ml.
    one liter of water = about a quart

one kilogram = about 2.2 pounds.
    an aspirin pill weighs about 350 mg (the cheap ones do, anyway). The good stuff (Bayer) usually weigh around 500 mg.

get familiar with the above stuff, 'cause if you mess with AS, you'll need to know all this

=====================================

Ok, now comes the hard stuff.

You can have a vial of what is labeled Test 100, Test 200, or Test 400. This generally means in each ml of oil, there is either 100 mg, 200 mg, or 400 mg of magic in it.
    If you have a 10 ml vial, you'd have either
    10 x 100 mg = 1000 mg (or 1 gram)
    10 x 200 mg = 2000 mg (or 2 grams)
    10 x 400 mg = 4000 mg (or 4 grams)
    of magic in each bottle. Well, allegedly that much . . . sometimes the manufacturer may add a little more, but usually you'll be shortchanged; but that's neither here nor there . . . another story . . . a fine kettle of fish . . .

So if you have a ten liter jug (in your dreams) of Test 200, and you want to take 500mg each week,

you divide the (number of mg you want to take) into the (number of mg per cc) and you get the number of ml (or cc) you need to pull into the syringe.

In this case, the math would go like this:
    500mg / 200mg = 2.5 cc (or ml -- remember, cc and ml are, for our purposes, the same)
    So, you'd used 2.5 cc.

If you had a ten liter jug of Test 300 and you wanted 700 mg per week,
    700 / 300 = 2.33 cc

If you had a gallong jug of Winnie at a strength of 50 mg per cc, and you wanted 800 mg per week,
    800 / 50 = 16 cc. (Don't ever shoot 16 cc of anything at one time, though; this is just an example).

That should do it . . .
    Try to figure these out, and see if you've got it . . .

1) You have a 20 cc vial of Deca at a concentration of 200 mg per cc, and you want to take 400 mg per week. How many cc's do you take?

2) You have a 30 cc jug of Test 200 and you want 900 mg per week. How many cc's do you take?

3) You have a 10 cc jug of Winnie at 100 mg per ml (or 100 mg per cc) and you want 600 mg per week. How many cc's do you take?

----------------------------
    The answers are at the top of this post -- no cheating, write down your answers before you look . . .
    ---------------------------

That's it. Hope it helps. If it does, send a dollar to the SPCA.
    --Tock

Thread Information