mugzieee is offline New Member

Human Long IGF-I

ok i was reading some of the benefits of HGH, and one of the major ones that caught my eye was that it strenghtens tendons and ligaments. IS Human long IGF_1 going to be doing the same thing?

Quote Originally Posted by mugzieee
    ok i was reading some of the benefits of HGH, and one of the major ones that caught my eye was that it strenghtens tendons and ligaments. IS Human long IGF_1 going to be doing the same thing?
    The reason GH strengthens your connective tissue is because it causes increased levels of IGF-1. So, yes, but you'd have to shoot the IGF-1 subQ to get systemic connective tissue benefits, which isn't recommended unless you're using the IGF-1 solely for that reason.

mugzieee is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by einstein1905
    The reason GH strengthens your connective tissue is because it causes increased levels of IGF-1. So, yes, but you'd have to shoot the IGF-1 subQ to get systemic connective tissue benefits, which isn't recommended unless you're using the IGF-1 solely for that reason.
    what do you mean by "you'd have to shoot the IGF-1 subQ" And I am using the IGF-1 solely for strenghtening and repairing tendons and ligaments.

Thread Information