marlin444 is offline Associate Member

GH cycle for bulking help

hey im about to start a cycle of Growth Hormone . i figured on staying on the stuff for aproximatly 4 months continuous, without usage on weekends, or off days. i was gunna stack it with Deca /dbol a month or two after using the GH. Im doing this beacuse i figure if gh makes more muscle cells, shouldnt i want to grow the muscle cells before i make them stronger? im also unsure as to what type of gh to get. i have access to Jinto, soma, nutrophin depot(but fairly expensive - 345 for 28g kit), and generic very cheeply, as in 2.20 a UI. im not too familiar with nutrophin depot, but i love the fact you dont need to inject every day. if anyone has any surgestions of another type of gh without daily inj. please PM me. does this all sound good to you all? im figuring on a total of 4 kits for the 4 months. i weigh 160 now, but i just finished a cycle. ill porbibly suck down to 155 by the time i start. im looking to gain permanant 25-30 pounds of muscle. any surgestions as of other things to take like insulin tabs, protein, etc.... any help would be great. rember im looking to bulk not cut.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    HGH and test would be the way to go. They don't make insulin tabs that I know of. I think you need to do some more research before stating this cycle.

JohnnyB

ItalianMuscle is offline Senior Member
    Bro.. My buddy is on HGH an Insulin now.. Huge ain't the first doing it but ya if you can't get insulin test is the way to go.. Agree with the VET..

Jackman is offline Banned
    bro why dont you exsperiment with some more cycles first bro. Its for exsperienced users and your only 160 no offence.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Well, GH alone simply won't get you big! throwing it in with a horrible cycle of DBOL and Deca is even worse. GH is GH. I'd definitely throw some test into that cycle. I've been on GH now for 9 months and to be honest, I'm not that impressed with it in terms of helping build muscle. I am though on a low dose, and I think to get big, you must do over 4iu's ED! Never heard of slin tabs, however, if your not familair with Slin, stay away...It can be fatal if you don't know what your doing!

hey thanks for all the help guys. i think i was unclear in a bunch of things that i had stated. i dont mean insulin tabs i ment glucose tablets. they do have them and they raise insulin levels. chekc it out if your interested there back by the diabetic supplies in eckards, and CVS. im not looking to get humungus im looking just to create more muscle cells so i can later strenthen them with more a.s.s. i figured that if i gained a solid 20 pounds of fresh muscle tissue that wouldnt disapear id be happy. and anyway im proud to be 160. a year ago before i ever took anything i weighed 130 so thats 30 pounds in one year. not bad concidering i couldnt loose any more even if i wanted to. never mind the fact im stronger than all my friends who are more built, 50 pounds heavier, and taking more sauce than i have in my lifetime. but the main concern for me is i just want to grow. i keep hearing that you cant build new muscle cells without gh. my bones are probibly shut off from the other **** ive done, so i wouldnt grow vertically, and i can only imagine that extra growth going towards muscles and bones. i just have a small frame and i think this is the only way to change that. thanks for the imput

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    Glucose tabs don't help with GH...slin does. Glucose tabs are for low BG which is very unlikely on GH. GH is an antagonist of slin...the oral equivalent (not quite) is metformin or phenformin. For the price of GH...you could definately put together a cycle Of AAS that will put on more size than GH will.

Glucose tabs don't help with GH...slin does. Glucose tabs are for low BG which is very unlikely on GH. GH is an antagonist of slin...the oral equivalent (not quite) is metformin or phenformin. For the price of GH...you could definately put together a cycle Of AAS that will put on more size than GH will.
    thanks bud i apreciat the help. i think im just gunna steak out the market for now for a good deal, and do a little reasearch in the meantime. im guna start my next cycle in early april which by the time its done i should know more, and have more sources.

Ambulance1984 Guest
    The main question on my mind, which surprisingly nobody has asked yet, is how many cycles have you done? did you use clomid after all of them to ensure u keep most of those gains?

Quote Originally Posted by marlin444
    hey im about to start a cycle of Growth Hormone. i figured on staying on the stuff for aproximatly 4 months continuous, without usage on weekends, or off days. i was gunna stack it with Deca/dbol a month or two after using the GH. Im doing this beacuse i figure if gh makes more muscle cells, shouldnt i want to grow the muscle cells before i make them stronger? im also unsure as to what type of gh to get. i have access to Jinto, soma, nutrophin depot(but fairly expensive - 345 for 28g kit), and generic very cheeply, as in 2.20 a UI. im not too familiar with nutrophin depot, but i love the fact you dont need to inject every day. if anyone has any surgestions of another type of gh without daily inj. please PM me. does this all sound good to you all? im figuring on a total of 4 kits for the 4 months. i weigh 160 now, but i just finished a cycle. ill porbibly suck down to 155 by the time i start. im looking to gain permanant 25-30 pounds of muscle. any surgestions as of other things to take like insulin tabs, protein, etc.... any help would be great. rember im looking to bulk not cut.
    GH indirectly recruits new muscle cell at each administration. People do the 5 on 2 off thing to save money, but really any weird combination of on/off days will work. For GH and its downstream effectors to "do their thing" takes only hours. New satellite cells will be recruited to differentiate into mature muscle cells after each GH shot, without regard to whether or not you shoot again tomorow or whether or not you shot GH the day before. The reason you take it continuously over an extended period is that the cummulative gains will be more obvious. The exception to this is that the supply of satellite cells (kind of muscle stem cells) will get depleted to some extent over time. This is why IGF-1 cycles are typically limited to around 25-30 days.

This may not be anything practical to us yet, but it turns out MGF is thought to cause mitosis (cell division) of satellite cells, thereby replenishing their supply. MGF is expressed in muscle in response to resistance training/stretch/or electro stimulation. Even though lifting while on IGF-1 (you'd better be) will upregulate MGF expression to increase satellite cell production, the IGF-1 still recruits these cells faster than they can be replenished. I wouldn't doubt MGF will be soon marketed for "research" purposes too.

Thread Information