Thread: Hgh And You

swole256 is offline Junior Member

Hgh And You

Can You Guys Thats Used Hgh Before Tell Me A Little About It Iam Want To Use It But I Would Some Of You To Tell Me Your Results You Got Off Of It Is It As Good As They Come Or Should A Person Just Stick To Regular Gear And How Many Iu=a Ml Just Want To Know How To Spend My Money I Have Used Fina/prop A Couple Of Months Ago And Got Good Results Off Of It Just Wondering If Hgh Is Better

Thanks Swole256

Quote Originally Posted by swole256
    Can You Guys Thats Used Hgh Before Tell Me A Little About It Iam Want To Use It But I Would Some Of You To Tell Me Your Results You Got Off Of It Is It As Good As They Come Or Should A Person Just Stick To Regular Gear And How Many Iu=a Ml Just Want To Know How To Spend My Money I Have Used Fina/prop A Couple Of Months Ago And Got Good Results Off Of It Just Wondering If Hgh Is Better

Thanks Swole256
    I'm sorry not to answer your question, but you amaze me! Every word is capitalized....but just the first letter
    Decide why you want to take GH. Just judging by your "how many IUs =mL" question, you have some more research to do on your own. And for all of those anti "do more research posts" people, you shouldn't be reading this, you should be researching.

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    stick too AAS...better bang for your buck!

Thread Information