danger0121 is offline New Member

I need a little help with HGH!

I'm looking to try HGH but i'm not sure what type to try. I've looked around at some different types and I can't be sure what I want or need. I know about Genetropne and a few others. Also I'm looking to take 20 cc's of sus 250 and 10 cc's of decca with the cycle. An advise?

quebecbulk is offline Associate Member
    stats and cycle experience are a must if you want help, also i dont think you need the gh cause if you needed it you would know how to use it

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Best advise is SLOW down and do some research on this site. there is so much info on GH it will keep you busy for hours....

03-MASTERBLASTER-11 is offline Associate Member
    Dude Get Your Feet Wet First, Unless Your Already A Vet With As's, Then I Would Just Stick With The Sust And Deca . Gh Can Really **** You Up. I'm Not Talking Internally, But You Might Have To Change Your Username To Cro-magnum.

Eddie8 is offline Associate Member
    How old are you and what is your training experience? The type of GH you use is not that important as long as it is a 191 amino chain. I don’t even know if you can buy the 192 amino chain any more, but some people reject it because of the additional amino acid from what I have read.

If you are under 25 and healthy you don’t need it, IMO. There are a lot of posts talking about everyone’s experience with GH in this forum. GH is probably the substance with the most mixed reviews regarding its effectiveness that there is once you begin talking to people who have actually used it. No one really knows how much you need...one guy says 2IU the other says 4 or even 12 or 18. Everyone seems to be different but the one thing that seems universal is if you use insulin with it, it really works.

Eddie8 is offline Associate Member
    I forgot, I did a test, deca cycle with GH and the GH sent my bloat through the roof. I don’t usually get too much water retention even with the androgenic drugs but stacked with the GH I was so pumped with water I couldn’t even take a shower in the morning without resting my arms in the middle of my shower. There is no way I could have performed athletically while on this stuff. I had to stop taking it mid cycle because it was impeding my workouts.

Thread Information