Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    jlewis1111 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    237

    Growth Dosage Question

    just about to start some ankie bio growth how many ius should i take i know there really isnst a limit but whats a good start will be running it with test and decca 31 about 219 been running stuff for awhile now and also when is the best time to take it thanks guys for the help

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    829
    id say the average is prob between 2-6ius per day....most I know use 4 ED. As far as when is the best time to take it, that i still greatly debated, most I know split the doses morning and night.

  3. #3
    BUYLONGTERM's Avatar
    BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    8,067
    Yeah, when to take GH is a huge debate. Some say take it in the morning so you don't surpess you bodies own natural GH at night. Others say they get the best results at night. If your going to take 4iu's ED, I suggest splitting it up (2iu's in the morning, 2iu's at night)

  4. #4
    big N's Avatar
    big N is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Posts
    3,137
    due to the half life and the 2 hrs it takes to kick in ,even if u take it in the am chances are ur gonna be supressed anyway,best is to split does up for constant stimulation .start with 3ius ed and thjen slowly after bout 2 months work ur self up thsi way u will avoid most of nasty sides u get in the begginig

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    3,145
    Quote Originally Posted by jlewis1111
    just about to start some ankie bio growth how many ius should i take i know there really isnst a limit but whats a good start will be running it with test and decca 31 about 219 been running stuff for awhile now and also when is the best time to take it thanks guys for the help
    The time between GH release spikes/pulses is 3-4 hours. A GH release pulse occurs....GH has it's downstream direct and indirect (IGF-1) effects.......negative feedback loop kicks in very quickly. The neg feedback loop has no effects on the GH already released (or injected). It merely responds to the plasma GH/IGF-1 by increasing somatostatin to prevent additional release. This series of events is repeated about every 3 hrs. At night, for some reason, the GH release is of quantity.
    You may want to start at 2IU/day to see how YOU react and go from there. Once you start splitting up doses, an a.m. shot and a late afternoon shot make the most sense, scientifically. However, if some people really have tried various times of the day/night and find pm to be best, that's very interesting, and I'd love to hear about it. It may very well be the case. There's a lot that isn't known.

  6. #6
    big N's Avatar
    big N is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Posts
    3,137
    w-4 hrs correct and the halflife is aslo greatly debateable from 8-12 to much conflicting eveidence ,aswell on the time of injection issue aswell .ive treid it all ,i found that twice a day split worekdd best for me ,now i really dont haev to worry about it since im on depot ,constant stimulation is the key.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    3,145
    Quote Originally Posted by big N
    w-4 hrs correct and the halflife is aslo greatly debateable from 8-12 to much conflicting eveidence ,aswell on the time of injection issue aswell .ive treid it all ,i found that twice a day split worekdd best for me ,now i really dont haev to worry about it since im on depot ,constant stimulation is the key.

    The depot, however, almost certainly will inhibit natural GH release, which is fine if you dose it appropriately. The depot if designed for people whose natural GH release is little or none, so inhibiting natural release in these people is nothing. While on nutropin, you'll have a constant semielevated level of plasma GH, and therefore somewhat constant levels of plasma IGF-1. This will induce somatostatin upregulation in response to the body "thinking" it's constantly releasing GH. The nutropin would be great if it were a little cheaper and as long as you're using more than one at a time. Very convenient. 2 at a time will give you roughly 4IU/day if I'm not mistaken.

  8. #8
    big N's Avatar
    big N is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Posts
    3,137
    hey bro ,theres two diferent kitts ,one which is 4.2 and the other 2 .2 i beleive ,and they are overdosed pretty good ,it even sais it on there website ,but im not using the nutropin im usisng supras depot two kitts a month i nject though evey 7 days ,and loving it ,i was on serostims then jins and now this ,im getting better resaults form4.2 ius then when i was on jins at 6 ius .its kinda scarry though when u gotta jab the big ass needle in ur stomache cause u cant use slin pins .

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    3,145
    Quote Originally Posted by big N
    hey bro ,theres two diferent kitts ,one which is 4.2 and the other 2 .2 i beleive ,and they are overdosed pretty good ,it even sais it on there website ,but im not using the nutropin im usisng supras depot two kitts a month i nject though evey 7 days ,and loving it ,i was on serostims then jins and now this ,im getting better resaults form4.2 ius then when i was on jins at 6 ius .its kinda scarry though when u gotta jab the big ass needle in ur stomache cause u cant use slin pins .
    Do you know others that have ben using either of the depot brands? Are the prices reasonably competitive compared to something like Jino? Thanks for the info...you've got my attention.

  10. #10
    big N's Avatar
    big N is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Posts
    3,137
    Quote Originally Posted by einstein1905
    Do you know others that have ben using either of the depot brands? Are the prices reasonably competitive compared to something like Jino? Thanks for the info...you've got my attention.
    supras is yes very ,aslong as u know the right people aslo that helps,me and 2 of my boys ran the exact same stuff almost and they too gave the same report s that idid ,i was running 6 ius of jin and sisnt notice **** ,i switched to supra and was running 2 kitts a mointh adn the third week i started getting some tingly fingers adn seeing a liitle more leannes around my chest ,more info pm me

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •