lwgy is offline Junior Member

Q on HGH and muscle damage

I was on HGH last year and i sprained a tendon while lifting. i was forced to take 4 months off and im slowing coming back now. I've been lifting again for about 6-8 weeks without much pain. im going to PT as well. I stopped the HGH when i injured myself, but i just started again the other day. I thought it might help me heal a little faster, but tonight in the gym i think i may have reinjured the same tendon. it seems odd to me that i have injured the same tendon both times while on HGH.

my question is, does HGH weaken or in any way affect tendons? i was under the impression that it would help heal me faster, not hurt me.

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    how heavy are you lifting?

just taking the HGH is not going to prevent injury or completely heal seriously damaged tendons or ligaments.

the HGH will help regrow them if administered for a lengthy duration, however if you expected it to prevent an injury from recurring you were mistaken.

you may never get over the injury, so adjusting your training and intensity is the only way to safely continue.

best of luck.

lwgy is offline Junior Member
    im lifting about 50%-75% of my max now(depending on which bodypart).

i wasnt expecting the HGH to prevent injury, but i was hoping it may help me heal faster. any suggestions on how to adjust my training or intensity to get over my injury? thanks.

Thread Information