Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Da Bull's Avatar
    Da Bull is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    X
    Posts
    0

    FYI on Gropep IGF-1

    I went to the site and looked around ,then e-mailed them with a few questions.They returned my e-mail asking a million questions.
    You have to prove that your a bonified research or biotech company.They also want a credit aplication so they can varify in fact your company is legit.
    They do not sell IGF-1 to the average person.......this suxs.
    Anyone have an angle on how to get around this please inform me.

    DB

  2. #2
    inheritmylife's Avatar
    inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    a state of denial
    Posts
    2,983
    I noticed that too. They ask for your organization...WTF? I also noticed that the last post on this mentioning GP was removed, not sure if we are source posting aince it is impossible to buy from them anyway. $210 for 1mg, that sucks.

  3. #3
    MachZ's Avatar
    MachZ is offline Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    630
    Yep that is a drag. What about just registering a new business as a research company and giving them your new business permit number?

  4. #4
    Da Bull's Avatar
    Da Bull is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    X
    Posts
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by MachZ
    Yep that is a drag. What about just registering a new business as a research company and giving them your new business permit number?
    Yeah..but you'll need a bank account and credit refferences.The refferences are the difficult part.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    3,145
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    Yeah..but you'll need a bank account and credit refferences.The refferences are the difficult part.
    I don't know how, but most everyone that sells/sold LR3 got it from gropep. Lots of these people are just individuals. I don't know any of them well enough to ask them how they do it, and it's not in their best interest, financially, to point me in the right direction either. It's easy to register a company with whatever name you want and get a tax ID#, but like DB said, getting credit references will be tough.

  6. #6
    MachZ's Avatar
    MachZ is offline Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    630
    I see what your saying about the credit references but new companies have to start somewhere. They take visa so I wonder if you can tell them you don't want their 30 day credit as your just starting to establish your business and the visa in itself is a bonafied reference to credit.
    Might work, like Einstein said many people have bought direct.

  7. #7
    Swellin Guest
    Spywizard had a post on how to go about getting a secured credit card in another name. That might be something to do for your Chemtech LLC. IT costs very little to get an LLC. Just get it and don't keep it current...after you get it established, i can't imagine anyone being so concerned as to actually check that it is still licensed.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    3,145
    Quote Originally Posted by Swellin
    Spywizard had a post on how to go about getting a secured credit card in another name. That might be something to do for your Chemtech LLC. IT costs very little to get an LLC. Just get it and don't keep it current...after you get it established, i can't imagine anyone being so concerned as to actually check that it is still licensed.
    I smell a lot of new biotech startup companies about to start popping up

  9. #9
    inheritmylife's Avatar
    inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    a state of denial
    Posts
    2,983
    Quote Originally Posted by einstein1905
    I smell a lot of new biotech startup companies about to start popping up
    God willing

  10. #10
    proud13 is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    new ape exhibit
    Posts
    115
    Gropep although a business is mostly interested with legitamate uses of it's products. Unless you're a research institution or company don't count on getting it anytime soon. Best way is to get in touch with the few people who have access to it. It sucks but they're really not all that interested in the profits...it sounds stupid but it's true.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •