Da Bull is offline Banned

FYI on Gropep IGF-1

I went to the site and looked around ,then e-mailed them with a few questions.They returned my e-mail asking a million questions.
    You have to prove that your a bonified research or biotech company.They also want a credit aplication so they can varify in fact your company is legit.
    They do not sell IGF-1 to the average person.......this suxs.
    Anyone have an angle on how to get around this please inform me.

DB

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    I noticed that too. They ask for your organization...WTF? I also noticed that the last post on this mentioning GP was removed, not sure if we are source posting aince it is impossible to buy from them anyway. $210 for 1mg, that sucks.

MachZ is offline Member
    Yep that is a drag. What about just registering a new business as a research company and giving them your new business permit number?

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MachZ
    Yep that is a drag. What about just registering a new business as a research company and giving them your new business permit number?
    Yeah..but you'll need a bank account and credit refferences.The refferences are the difficult part.

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    Yeah..but you'll need a bank account and credit refferences.The refferences are the difficult part.
    I don't know how, but most everyone that sells/sold LR3 got it from gropep. Lots of these people are just individuals. I don't know any of them well enough to ask them how they do it, and it's not in their best interest, financially, to point me in the right direction either. It's easy to register a company with whatever name you want and get a tax ID#, but like DB said, getting credit references will be tough.

MachZ is offline Member
    I see what your saying about the credit references but new companies have to start somewhere. They take visa so I wonder if you can tell them you don't want their 30 day credit as your just starting to establish your business and the visa in itself is a bonafied reference to credit.
    Might work, like Einstein said many people have bought direct.

Swellin Guest
    Spywizard had a post on how to go about getting a secured credit card in another name. That might be something to do for your Chemtech LLC. IT costs very little to get an LLC. Just get it and don't keep it current...after you get it established, i can't imagine anyone being so concerned as to actually check that it is still licensed.

Quote Originally Posted by Swellin
    Spywizard had a post on how to go about getting a secured credit card in another name. That might be something to do for your Chemtech LLC. IT costs very little to get an LLC. Just get it and don't keep it current...after you get it established, i can't imagine anyone being so concerned as to actually check that it is still licensed.
    I smell a lot of new biotech startup companies about to start popping up

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by einstein1905
    I smell a lot of new biotech startup companies about to start popping up
    God willing

proud13 is offline Junior Member
    Gropep although a business is mostly interested with legitamate uses of it's products. Unless you're a research institution or company don't count on getting it anytime soon. Best way is to get in touch with the few people who have access to it. It sucks but they're really not all that interested in the profits...it sounds stupid but it's true.

Thread Information