BARBENDER29 is offline Associate Member

HGH and air bubbles

I'm starting HGH for the first time.My question is,how important is it to get all the air bubbles out of the syringe?My reason for asking is because it seems once you get all the air out you waste quite a bit of juice.

Quote Originally Posted by BARBENDER29
    I'm starting HGH for the first time.My question is,how important is it to get all the air bubbles out of the syringe?My reason for asking is because it seems once you get all the air out you waste quite a bit of juice.
    Not so important, since you're shooting subQ and not IV.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    I shot GH for 9 months...I never really had air bubbles. When your drawing from the vial, do it very slow...

Bigun is offline Senior Member
    The same thing happened to me this morning, trying to get every last drop of hGH out of the vial. I wasnt too worried as like Einstein said its Sub Q but would still be as cautious as possible when injecting.

I know where your coming from, hGH is so expensive you dont want to waste a drop!!!

Jjdigs74 is offline Member
    BUTLONGTERM???? out of that 9 months how would you say using HGH was? what did you notice that was different than regular AS???thanks

Solrock is offline Member
    The air bubbles are small, afterall it's a slin syringe, and you are shooting sub q... not a big deal. Everytime I shoot it, there are a few small air bubbles. I wouldn't worry about it.

BARBENDER29 is offline Associate Member
    Thanks for the help.Drew it out as slow as I could this morning and still had some small bubbles but just went ahead and injected with no problem.

Thread Information