adam85 is offline New Member

insulin and me....

hey, i am still pondering wether or not to get on slin. I have weighed up all the pros and cons but am still unsure. Here is my proposed course; 12 weeks peaking at 200mgs of suspension, 225mgs of enanthate , 200mgs of cypionate , 100mgs of deca and 2 5mg d-bols/day. I have read all the educational threads but am still stuck on the point wether it is worth it or not. I am weighing around 80kgs with about 13% bodyfat. I plan to use about 2-4 i.u post workout each day... Some advice would be appreciated guys....

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by adam85
    hey, i am still pondering wether or not to get on slin. I have weighed up all the pros and cons but am still unsure. Here is my proposed course; 12 weeks peaking at 200mgs of suspension, 225mgs of enanthate, 200mgs of cypionate, 100mgs of deca and 2 5mg d-bols/day. I have read all the educational threads but am still stuck on the point wether it is worth it or not. I am weighing around 80kgs with about 13% bodyfat. I plan to use about 2-4 i.u post workout each day... Some advice would be appreciated guys....
    As a general rule, I've always maintained that if you're still pondering whether or not something is worth it after an exhaustive examination of all sides, it probably isn't ultimately worth it...at least not at that stage of the game. That's a broad answer I know, but not knowing much of your specifics, the extent of the research, or the type of person you are and thoroughness you possess, i'd say it's an accurate answer in addition to being broad.

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    looks like 600mg of various test, and 100mg deca ???
    a proper cycle will benefit you more now than running slin
    what kind of slin are you thinking? i run slin with an onset of 30 min, and active for 4 hours which is similar to -R
    but post workout i use 12-14 iu......

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    man we cant tell ui fur ready or not ,know this thast its no joke u **** up ur done ,i mean u really have to dial in ur diet and lern to listen to ur body ,follow the one gram of crbs per lbs as a rule of thumb to be safe and fetr a while u will learn how u reeact to it and u can playa round with the carbs ,to little wil **** u up ,to much wil get u fat ,use a fast acting insulin as it might be safe i see sine its in and out quickly ,humalog is what i use 5 ius post on treining days and work my self up to 10 ius .besafe .

simplecanibus is offline Associate Member
    i agree. don't do it until you're ready. i'm planning on starting a cycle of slin soon. you just have to make sure to take it very serious. no cutting corners at all, no matter what. diet has to be perfect. i hope you make the right decision.

omen78 is offline Member
    I agree. I've been weighing it out myself. But as was said above if I have to debate with myself... when in doubt, go without.

Thread Information