MachZ is offline Member

IGF Importing - Canada

Anyone have any info on the importation laws of IGF to Canada?
    As far as I know, IGF is not a shedual drug in Canada but I just want to check here for opinions.
    Other than muscle building effects of IGF what other prime (or legal) use does this stuff have?

Thanks for any info..

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    Well as of now its not illegal in the US but i'm not sure about canada.........i just read over this and it will tell you everything you'd ever wanna know about it

http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...631#post882631

MachZ is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1badcamaro
    Well as of now its not illegal in the US but i'm not sure about canada.........i just read over this and it will tell you everything you'd ever wanna know about it

http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...631#post882631

Thanks for that info 1BC, I had read that previous but I was more kinda looking in terms of importing and what to do if seized as I am under the inpression its not illegal here for the time being as well.

Bump for more info..

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    from what i understand it isnt illegel,i would love to be able to walk into a pharmacey and get some....that would be sweeeeet

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    You can't import it VIA mail order. You'd have to bring it back with you.

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    Quote Originally Posted by LORDBLiTZ
    You can't import it VIA mail order. You'd have to bring it back with you.
    how easy is it to find in canada.is it on the shelves??

MachZ is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DEVLDOG
    how easy is it to find in canada.is it on the shelves??
    I doubt you will find it sold anywhere Canada unless you have a research permit.

Thanks everyone for the input.

zmansk1 is offline New Member
    hey I'm a pharmacist, its not available conventionally, I think its still experimental in the states (am I wrong), anyhow it'll likely be a while (if ever) 'till its produced in canada as health canada takes its time approving new medications. Furthermore it would likely be friggin' expensive...see HGH as an example...
    Importation will likely be a problem...I imported clen and they finally let it through, but it's not scheduled anymore and they still gave me a hassel.

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by zmansk1
    hey I'm a pharmacist, its not available conventionally, I think its still experimental in the states (am I wrong), anyhow it'll likely be a while (if ever) 'till its produced in canada as health canada takes its time approving new medications. Furthermore it would likely be friggin' expensive...see HGH as an example...
    Importation will likely be a problem...I imported clen and they finally let it through, but it's not scheduled anymore and they still gave me a hassel.

pharmacists can also import Schedule F drugs (steroids ) for personal use under the importation of human use drugs for personal use enforcement directive.

Thread Information