Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    ozzyoil is offline New Member
    you look HUGE in a shirt in the 150 pound weight class, is that possible ?

BuffGuy is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ozzyoil
    you look HUGE in a shirt in the 150 pound weight class, is that possible ?

I am 180 lb. And I am currently on a cycle and actually nearing 190 lb...I really went over and above my normal weight, which would be around 150-160.
    Last edited by BuffGuy; 04-06-2004 at 06:10 AM.

ozzyoil is offline New Member
    rightyo.

I also thought gh and insulin was kept to the elite few, seems though many more ppl are trying this. I may give it a shot soon. Ppl tell me my source is just too pricey but i donno. Maybe someone could tell me what to pay.

Is $3k too pricey for a kit containing SOMATORM 200mg ?

go4gold is offline Member
    I am not a big guy and don't care to be this huge guy, but at 5' 5" and in the mid 170's to 180's, cut, i will look big enough and very good i am sure, plus as a competitve weightlifter, want to try and get my strength up with not to much gain in mass.

TMac48 is offline Junior Member
    How much would i pay for HGH and how much would I need?

CarbonCopy is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    Thats very hard to tell only because I'm on TEST right now and test makes me feel wonderful as well....

Sorry if I have missed this in the thread, but how much test are you on now? Are you on HRT? Thanks!

Later,

CC

Fitcher is offline New Member
    It is said that fitropin is 192 amino acid different with Jintropin,Is that really?

I've heard of several Chinese GH productions,such as Jintropin,Fitropin,and Ansomone etc.,Who can tell me the difference of them,the detail is much better,Thank you for your help!

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    Do you think that HGH rejuvinated your body ie:helping heal injuries etc? I was wondering if there are permanent results except the sides I've heard of ( massive forehead and jaw growth etc...)

lowboy is offline New Member
    when does the sides stop??? cause its killing me.

I saw that most are using Jintropin and fitropin now,If I want to choose one,who can tell me which are better?

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    FITCHER, type "Jintropin" in the search window and i am sure you will get all the answers to your questions...XXL

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1victor
    Do you think that HGH rejuvinated your body ie:helping heal injuries etc? I was wondering if there are permanent results except the sides I've heard of ( massive forehead and jaw growth etc...)
    I really don't think it helped with my injury (had a really bad shoulder) In fact, it seemed when I was taking GH, it actually added pain to the shoulder.

Quote Originally Posted by lowboy
    when does the sides stop??? cause its killing me.
    after a month or so. How much are you taking? I had to lower my dose because of the sides...

It is said that fitropin has 192 amino acid, is it ture or a rumor?

BIGLATS9277 is offline New Member
    what do you guys think i should be looking for to make sure my GH is working...i would like to know what you guys think?

Teegunn is offline Banned
    BLT - I just saw you before/after pics. Those are some awesome gains! How much do you attribute to the GH?? Or do you think the GH was only good for fat loss?

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    I bee on 4 months now at 4iu's ED. I did get some swelling first month but that went away. I'd have to say that I think it fixed a lot of problems and gave me some vitality back. Im definitely more pumped and vascular. I have an awesome build from it. Im running a cycle while on and I plan on running HGH atleast a few more months. The results are slow but well worth the upgrade from gear alone.

Hell BLT, I remember when you first went on HGH I think. I cant believe it's been that long. You have been on for a while. Im hooked on it.

Oh and I should add this about HGH. I dont think I gained size exactly from it. Maybe I did but one thing I did notice is I have a completely different build from it. Seperation in my shoulders and chest through out my arms are different.
    Last edited by LuvMyRoids; 02-06-2005 at 10:50 PM.

notus is offline Member
    What made you decide to use hgh so early. I looked at your stats. Do you really think that you reached your full potential naturally, then with cycles. I am not flaming just curious about that because I am planning on using hgh soon.

Jinotropin is offline Banned
    I stayed on Gh (jinotropin) for 4 year at 6 ius. deff helped with size. I was using 2 grams of test Enanthate with it and 700mg of tren , and anavar at 50mg a day for 10 weeks, i did 3 cycles like this with it and still stayed under 9% b/f. i noticed a big difference from 4-6ius a day

Quote Originally Posted by LuvMyRoids
    I bee on 4 months now at 4iu's ED. I did get some swelling first month but that went away. I'd have to say that I think it fixed a lot of problems and gave me some vitality back. Im definitely more pumped and vascular. I have an awesome build from it. Im running a cycle while on and I plan on running HGH atleast a few more months. The results are slow but well worth the upgrade from gear alone.

Hell BLT, I remember when you first went on HGH I think. I cant believe it's been that long. You have been on for a while. Im hooked on it.

Oh and I should add this about HGH. I dont think I gained size exactly from it. Maybe I did but one thing I did notice is I have a completely different build from it. Seperation in my shoulders and chest through out my arms are different.
    I definitely didn't see any size difference when I took my GH. But, then again, I was only on a low dose of 2/3ius ed. I did notice, like you, that I had better muscle seperation and I definitely go lean off of it. I have been back on now for 3 weeks. I have slight pain in my fingers and wrists but thats about it.

Quote Originally Posted by grady
    What made you decide to use hgh so early. I looked at your stats. Do you really think that you reached your full potential naturally, then with cycles. I am not flaming just curious about that because I am planning on using hgh soon.
    I was 35 years old when I started. I didn't expect to get "bigger" from GH. I expected to get lean. I always tell everyone. If your under 30 years old, don't waste your $$$.

Quote Originally Posted by Teegunn
    BLT - I just saw you before/after pics. Those are some awesome gains! How much do you attribute to the GH?? Or do you think the GH was only good for fat loss?

As far as gains, I don't think gh helped at all. As far as better muscle separation, fat loss, better immune system, better mental well being, I attribute it all to GH.

I tell everyone. I personally don't think GH alone will get you big.

Quote Originally Posted by BIGLATS9277
    what do you guys think i should be looking for to make sure my GH is working...i would like to know what you guys think?
    For me, It's definitely joint pain. My fingers/wrists, etc... begin to hurt in the first couple of weeks.

toolman is offline Banned
    I've been on for more than 3 months at 5ius's ED and I am hooked on it. Like you LMR I am definately noticing vascularity and seperation where there was none. However I noticed I have gained weight on it but lost fat. I just started my AAS cycle this week so it will be interesting to see how those gains are.

I had very few sides at first, arms falling asleep, slight CTS, headaches, but not for long. My elbows have wicked tendonitis but on this stuff my elbows have improved dramatically. I can do straight bar curls again. Like you BLT, I am getting shoulder pain on this though and I never knowingly had a shoulder problem before. However I can lift through it and it does not get worse.

I thought the mood was coincidental, but yes I have been feeling great, not including the occasional period of someone pissing you off.

As I am near 40, I plan on running this stuff through most of the year. I am getting nice physiological changes and none of the sides/crash/recovery of gear. Great Stuff.

aphex is offline New Member
    I'm starting Fitropin tomorrow, 2IU 5 on/2 off. BLT- Did your joint pain ever subside while you were on GH, say after the first month or so? That much wasn't clear to me from your posts.

Also, did anyone else find that some types of pain improved, while others worsened? The seemingly contradictory "arthritic feelings" and overall well-being and rejuvenation accounts are throwing me for a loop.

Your pic looks awesome BLT, an inspiration. Especially in light of the fact that you look *human*. lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information