Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member

Just finished 9 months of GH. Any questions?

I thought I could share my GH experience as well as having other guys chime in as well with theirs.

Dosage- 2-3iu's ED.
    Time 9 months (5months alone, 4 months on a cycle)
    HGH- Serostim

Was it worth the $$? - I would say yes, I am definitely going to do it again, but not so much for size.

Size - Well, honestly, in terms of size, I would say NO. I only did about 3iu's ED. I have to agree that you need a minimum of 4 iu's to see size results while on a cycle. I just couldn't take over 3iu's. I did notice better "muscle seperation, but nothing to dramatic.

Leaness- I got fantastic results with leaness while off my cycle.(I did GH for 5 months without cycling on it's own) No matter what I ate, no matter what I drank, I kept losing weight. It got to the point where I almost quit because I was turning into a twig. While I was on my cycle, I honestly didn't see the leaness I did while off.

Mental "Well being"/mood - Fantastic. I felt so much better mentally while on GH. I LOVED THE FEELING. I miss it

Immune system - Again, fantastic. Having 2 kids, I'm usually always sick during the winter. Both my kids had strep a few times this winter along with the flu. I think I got sick for a day once!

Sides - Definitely got side effects like everyone else. The first 2 months I had really bad wrist pain/joint pain. For those of you who don't know, I have a bad shoulder and I know that GH definitely added to the pain. I tested this theory a couple of times. I would stop for a few days and my shoulder felt much better, but as soon as I went back on, the pain got a lot worse. When I went above 3 iu's the joint pain and wrist pain, would always come back.

Improved skin elasticity and texture - never saw a difference
    Last edited by buylongterm; 03-17-2004 at 11:21 AM.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Sounds good bro........... I have never used HGH but after reading this I may in the future.

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    i am going to start running fitropin @ 4iu/ED for 3 months beginning this week, so i'll be in touch via PM.

really quickly though, on average, how much bact. water did you go through every month? i have 3 30ml vials, and off the top of my head i think that i won't even get to #3 by the end...

palequail is offline Banned
    think you'd ever do insulin with it??? I hear that yields the best results...along with a Thyroid drug

Quote Originally Posted by daem
    i am going to start running fitropin @ 4iu/ED for 3 months beginning this week, so i'll be in touch via PM.

really quickly though, on average, how much bact. water did you go through every month? i have 3 30ml vials, and off the top of my head i think that i won't even get to #3 by the end...
    Well, I barely went through 2 30ml bottles. Serostim was 1ml per 18iu's. Shoot me a PM anytime.
    Last edited by buylongterm; 03-17-2004 at 11:50 AM.

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    how much test were you running with it...everything i have read suggest no less then a gram a week.and to run t-3 along with it...i have never run it,but i intend to within the next yr,i have read whatever i can find and am always interested in others experiences and what exactly they ran with it....thanks for the info bro

Quote Originally Posted by palequail
    think you'd ever do insulin with it??? I hear that yields the best results...along with a Thyroid drug
    simply put: NEVER. I won't touch slin.

palequail is offline Banned
    neither would I...just wondering...

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Sounds like the mental effects were the best. How much bf did you lose, and is it worth the cost?

Quote Originally Posted by DEVLDOG
    how much test were you running with it...everything i have read suggest no less then a gram a week.and to run t-3 along with it...i have never run it,but i intend to within the next yr,i have read whatever i can find and am always interested in others experiences and what exactly they ran with it....thanks for the info bro
    Wow, a gram? I don't think you need that much. I am running around 450mg of Test. I think you need to run over 4iu's to get big off the stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by groverman1
    Sounds like the mental effects were the best. How much bf did you lose, and is it worth the cost?
    Well, when I ended my first cycle, I was around 158 pounds. I started GH the very next day. due to shoulder problems, for the next 4 or 5 months, I didn't touch a weight. My diet went to crap. I was eating the worst food possible along with drinking like a fish. I know my body. The way I was eating, I should of been over 170pounds of fat. but, I leaned all the way down to 146pounds. Thank god I started my cycle, I would of blown away. I now am 165 pounds.
    I paid a whopping 650.00 for Serostim!!! I could get Jintropin for around 350.00 a kit, but the best thing was my buddy would just drop it off and tell me, pay me whenever. So, if I didn't have cash, it didn't matter. Hell, I'm still paying him to this day, plus, I do computer work for him and he says, just take it off of whatever you owe me, so a lot of it was free. I think in the beginning It was worth it, but towards the end, I'm not to sure.

Oh yeah, the mental well being was AMAZING!!!!

Solrock is offline Member
    Good idea for a post BLT. One thing I couldn't quite make out from your post.. while you were ON gear, did you still get the lean, separated look that you reported while OFF gear?

thanks

did i read that right,you said you didnt workout and ate like crap for 4-5 months while taking GH ??

Quote Originally Posted by Solrock
    Good idea for a post BLT. One thing I couldn't quite make out from your post.. while you were ON gear, did you still get the lean, separated look that you reported while OFF gear?

thanks
    I'm sure GH was helping keep somewhat lean, but it was hard to tell considering I am on a cycle of TEST, DBOL and Deca . Nowhere like it was taking it alone.

Quote Originally Posted by DEVLDOG
    did i read that right,you said you didnt workout and ate like crap for 4-5 months while taking GH ??
    Right after my first cycle, I basically blew out my shoulder. I couldn't lift and I got lazy. So, yeah, I was on GH eating like ****. I have a pic somewhere in the members pic section what I looked like after 5 months of GH alone. It was pretty decent!!!!

did you train leggs,calves,abs....cardio...anything??

Swellin Guest
    BLT's pic after the GH was the biggest thing pushing me toward using it. He looked at least as good as he did after his cycle.

As for having any questions.......you got any left?

here is the pic!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Just finished 9 months of GH. Any questions?-recent110403.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by Swellin
    BLT's pic after the GH was the biggest thing pushing me toward using it. He looked at least as good as he did after his cycle.

As for having any questions.......you got any left?
    I WISH!!!!

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Your cycle worked well for you

JohnnyB

BLT,is that the pic of you after 4-5 months of not working out, eating like **** and on GH?

BLT,is that the pic of you after 4-5 months of not working out, eating like **** and on GH?
    Yep, didn't touch one single weight! And when I say ate and drank like ****, thats an understatement. That was me at 147 pounds. (I'm 165.5 now)

**** is that impressive. You said you miss the 'feeling of well being'... how long did that take to go away after you stopped the GH?

chinups Guest
    I just looked at pics. You did a great job man.

CONGRATS!

**** is that impressive. You said you miss the 'feeling of well being'... how long did that take to go away after you stopped the GH?
    Thats very hard to tell only because I'm on TEST right now and test makes me feel wonderful as well....

Quote Originally Posted by chinups
    I just looked at pics. You did a great job man.

CONGRATS!
    Thanks bro, but that was way back in Nov. Since then I've been on a cycle and I have added about 20 pounds. A recent pic is soon to come...

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    im on 13 months and still going any questions ? =)

omen78 is offline Member
    Looks good man... wish I could eat like **** and lose fat....

omen78 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by big N
    im on 13 months and still going any questions ? =)
    sight injections ? Love handles ? Do they leave you lumpy or are they general area fat loss ? Sorry best way I could think to word it... alittle slow somtimes

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Nice post Bro - nice to see some long term " studies " done on the subject LOL

omen ,i inject sll the way around the abb area and under the belly button ,lumps no,sometime just a tad sore from the inject ,also hit the love handles but is abicth cause i cant reach around .,slin now u must rotate cuase that will leave u lumps .

nova804 is offline New Member
    hey, i was wondering, i am starting a cycle of growth and i had a few questions. i am using gh and test enanthate and then anavar when i'm done...i am extremely vascular and i didnt' want to lose that vascularity, will the gh test combo make me lose it and is there anything i can do to make sure i stay ripped up

GH,will make u lean bro it aslo has the tendency to make u hold a little bit of water sometimes depends on the person i guess ,staying leana nd avscular is all up to ur diet ,GH will help big time in lipodyalisis,butu still need to watch ,what u eat .

nova804 is offline New Member
    so u don't think that taking it with the test will make me lose my vascularity as long as i stick with a strict diet? as you can tell i'm concerned about this, i just wanna make sure.
    Last edited by nova804; 03-29-2004 at 05:02 PM.

no bro ,why would it?cause of some bloat off the test ?take 20 mg of prov ,and 50 mg of prov to help with blaot,release free test by lowering shbg levels and it is slightly androgenic so it will helpin hadening and vascularity ,have ur diet and training on point ,then watch the transformation .how long u eunnin gh and how many ius ?

CarbonCopy is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    I thought I could share my GH experience as well as having other guys chime in as well with theirs.

Dosage- 2-3iu's ED.
    Time 9 months (5months alone, 4 months on a cycle)
    HGH- Serostim

Was it worth the $$? - I would say yes, I am definitely going to do it again, but not so much for size.

Size - Well, honestly, in terms of size, I would say NO. I only did about 3iu's ED. I have to agree that you need a minimum of 4 iu's to see size results while on a cycle. I just couldn't take over 3iu's. I did notice better "muscle seperation, but nothing to dramatic.

Leaness- I got fantastic results with leaness while off my cycle.(I did GH for 5 months without cycling on it's own) No matter what I ate, no matter what I drank, I kept losing weight. It got to the point where I almost quit because I was turning into a twig. While I was on my cycle, I honestly didn't see the leaness I did while off.

Mental "Well being"/mood - Fantastic. I felt so much better mentally while on GH. I LOVED THE FEELING. I miss it

Immune system - Again, fantastic. Having 2 kids, I'm usually always sick during the winter. Both my kids had strep a few times this winter along with the flu. I think I got sick for a day once!

Sides - Definitely got side effects like everyone else. The first 2 months I had really bad wrist pain/joint pain. For those of you who don't know, I have a bad shoulder and I know that GH definitely added to the pain. I tested this theory a couple of times. I would stop for a few days and my shoulder felt much better, but as soon as I went back on, the pain got a lot worse. When I went above 3 iu's the joint pain and wrist pain, would always come back.

Improved skin elasticity and texture - never saw a difference
    I've said this before and I will say it again, you got great results from your gh only cycle. I think you look so much leaner then before!! Also, I am really happy to hear you had the improved sense of well being from the GH. That is one of the main reasons I am thinking about GH. Great work and stay healthy bro!

Cheers,

CC

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    why stop? is it the money? you could have tried doing 1iu ed 5/2 which is pretty cheap still.

macthedaddy is offline Junior Member

help

hey this looks like a thread full of people that can help me, I just baught some HGH, Cytomel , and Test enenthate, is that a good cycle? and how much of what and when should I take? sounds kinda confusing I know but I need some help cause I spent a lot of money on all of it and I want to make sure I do this right!

go4gold is offline Member
    look good for only being 147lbs, i am planning an 8 month cyce of gh, I am about 152, been 180, but lost it all, want to try for 170's, and have it be solid. just wonder, blt, did you a great amount of increased energy from the gh?

BuffGuy is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by go4gold
    look good for only being 147lbs, i am planning an 8 month cyce of gh, I am about 152, been 180, but lost it all, want to try for 170's, and have it be solid. just wonder, blt, did you a great amount of increased energy from the gh?

This thread fascinated me for one reason. I always thought that GH was only for people who were MASSIVE, like weight-wise.

And yet, in this thread there are people who are using it when their weight is in the 150s.

I DON'T MEAN TO DISS ANYONE. I myself am around the same weight....so I don't mean to diss anyone...hell, BLT looks AWESOME in that pic...

The reason I am saying all this is because now all of a sudden I feel like taking GH becuase I don't think I will be able to maintain my gains without it ... hell, this thread is like an epipheny....wow, BLT--you look great in that pic.

My problem is that although I look HUGE in a shirt, I look like CRAP with my shirt off. I am cutting up right now, but I hope that GH can help.

Anyways, I'm blabbing , lol...I am kinda excited after reading this thread...

BLT, How much did GH end up costing you per month??

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information