Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by boa10
    thanks einstein but when you say safely can you help me out a little on this? Most posts about slin really arnt that halpful all they say is the stuff is great but dangerous not too much info for what i have searched. Maybe im not looking in the right places but if you have any info or help on this topic it would be much appreciated.....
    I sent a PM. It's not really the insulin forum, so......

Jjdigs74 is offline Member
    I am considering HGH. Im 23 years old, ive been using AS since i was 18 and i kindof feel that i have worked my way up from a really young age, but also feel i have some expereince under my belt. I might weight another year or so, but my question would be, is HGH worth it. Simple but complicated I guess. i heard great things about HGH and i am very interested. I heard that it improves skin and reverses aging proccess? I heard its great for building muscle cells? If i were to get HGH, what would a normal cycle be? Do you cycle HGH? What would i be looking at for price on the black market ( I know it would be different and it would be impossible for you to tell the exact amount ) i have a good connection! How many kits would i buy? thanks for the info...

Jjdigs74 is offline Member
    I am considering HGH. Im 23 years old, ive been using AS since i was 18 and i kindof feel that i have worked my way up from a really young age, but also feel i have some expereince under my belt. I might wait another year or so, but my question would be, is HGH worth it. Simple but complicated I guess. i heard great things about HGH and i am very interested. I heard that it improves skin and reverses aging proccess? I heard its great for building muscle cells? If i were to get HGH, what would a normal cycle be? Do you cycle HGH? What would i be looking at for price on the black market ( I know it would be different and it would be impossible for you to tell the exact amount ) i have a good connection! How many kits would i buy? thanks for the info...

znak is offline Senior Member
    bump

LL08 is offline Member
    End of the day Jjdigs74 it really depends on what you want out of your next cycle. The most promising effect of rhgh that i see is that it can activate satellite cells which in lamens terms means that it can increase the number of muscle fibers. Hence this means cycling growth hormone will increase your potential. Because you will have more muscle fibers to build. Hope this helps

LL

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    bump...more people need to read this

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information