simplecanibus is offline Associate Member

Need advice on my Insulin plan

I currently weigh 155 pounds, 20 years old, 8% bf, 5’8”.

I plan to use humalog (if i can get it) instead of humalin r due to that fact that it is faster acting, but will probably end up using humalin r. I plan on taking 2 IU’s of insulin after my first workout and go up 1 IU every workout until I reach 10 IU’s. I plan on using 10 IU’s the duration of the cycle and not exceed that amount since this is my first time using insulin and I don’t want to have anything go wrong.

I will only be working out 3-4 times a week maximum because of the dangers I’ve heard about using insulin more than 3-4 times a week.

My eating plan on days I use insulin will be like this:

Workout, insulin right after, pw shake right after with about 10 grams of carbs for every IU of insulin. An hour later at the latest is when my next meal with carbs will be unless I feel symptoms of hypoglycemia in which case I will eat the meal sooner than expected and some simple sugars right away.

Mon – workout
    Tues – workout
    Wed – off
    Thurs – workout
    Fri – workout
    Sat- off
    Sun- off

PW shake will be about 50 grams protein, 80 grams carbs (50 grams malto, 30 grams dextrose), little fat, 10 grams glutamine, 10 grams creatine. (might use a gainer with 30 grams sugar instead of making my own shake)
    The meal following shortly after the shake will be about 50 grams protein, 50 grams carbs (simple and complex), and little fat.

My cycle will be for 3 weeks, 4 weeks MAX if things go extremely well.

I also have a workout partner who is doing the exact same routine with me so we are in this together and not trying this by ourselves.

I should mention though I am on a keto diet. I am going to come off the keto diet for about a week, unless someone tells me I need to be off it more, before starting using insulin.

This isn't set in stone or anything. I need advice. Help me out. Thanks.

dumblucky is offline Member
    slin works much better if you are using AAS in conjunction

maybe someday i'll try it, but for now i'm just going to run slin alone. i won't juice until i'm at least 21

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    sounds like a good plan. Im gonna try it in a few months too. What time of day are you going to take it? I know that is important. You wouldnt want to take it too close to sleep. Also, what are the dangers of taking it more than a few days a week? I thought it was ok to take it everyday.

Tjelle is offline Associate Member
    im diabetic, and was wondering will insulin work for me to and if so how would i have to use it?

rambo is offline The Lord God
    To the OP: looks like a decent plan of attack. Make sure you have your diet planned out for the next 8 hrs following inject, and don't go to bed within the first 3. Remember that fat storage has a VERY high propensity while slin is in your system, for obvious reasons. Try to get humalog, many online pharms have them available.

Also,

THERE IS A SEPARATE FORUM FOR INSULIN QUESTIONS NOW.

i plan on taking this during the middle of the day, around 2 or 3.

i heard if you use it more than 3-4 times a week for more than 3-4 weeks you can become diabetic.

can someone please pm me with a canadian pharmacy they've had good experience with? thanks.

can someone please pm me with a canadian pharmacy they've had good experience with? thanks.

didn't know if you could order something legal you can't ask. i thought that was only for illegal products. sorry.

bigbouncinballs is offline Senior Member
    yer gonna gain some fat. i swelled up and had virtually no fat for the 6-8hours after slin shot. if you end up using R(this may not be a good idea, but its what i did and seemed to work) look at the timing window of onset, i did my shot right before i started the workout, sipping on a shake the whole time. that way the slin was kickin right about when i was done. it seemed to long to wait taking an R slin shot after the workout since it wouldn't start workin' for a while.

Thread Information