flexshack is offline Member

roids vs. igf-1lr3 (dumb question)

i was wondering if it is possible to compare the results that you get from the two? (obviously only in terms of SIZE and not fat loss) i know results vary from person to person, so just tell me opinions based on your own individual experiences. the question is: what kind of steroid would you need, aproximately, to equal the size you gained from igf-1lr3?(test, d-bol, fina, etc.) i know this question sounds pretty stupid, but i thought it might give some guys (like me) more insight as to what to expect. (like those rating charts that you can find on roids and fat burners) i still disagree with some of those, but they're still in the ballpark.
    btw, if you don't want to compare igf to any particular steroid, just give me a rating out of ten for size, strength, fat loss, side effects, and ability to keep gains. now that i think about it, this question might have been better to ask from the very beginning. sorry guys, lol. thanks.

northendninja is offline Junior Member
    at this point of the game with IGF being so fairly new to bb, I dont think any question can be really that dumb.

I havent used IGF yet, but I was also wondering the very same thing, what AAS (and for how long) is a 4 week "cycle" of IGF-1 lr3 comparable to? If IGF gives similar results to a 10wk or more traditional cycle, and without needing pct, I can see alot of people switching from doing big AAS cycles to 4-5 IGF-1 R3 cycles/year. It would be alot cheaper too.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Nothing compares from my experience, I gained muscle and lost b/f. I remember telling people that wanted to gain muscle and loss fat in the same cycle "we all do" The mass gains weren't the same as a steroids but when you think of the fat loss with lbm gains who cares

JohnnyB

flexshack is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    Nothing compares from my experience, I gained muscle and lost b/f. I remember telling people that wanted to gain muscle and loss fat in the same cycle "we all do" The mass gains weren't the same as a steroids but when you think of the fat loss with lbm gains who cares

JohnnyB
    i know, it sounds awesome. too good to be true. btw, how much bf% did you go down, if you took records?

Thread Information