Thread: GH and GYNO

yellowviper is offline Associate Member

Question GH and GYNO

what's up guys. hope all is well with all of my brothers.

Question is: if someone has slight bit of gyno already and if they start their first GH cycle, will GH make GYNO worse?

Or will GH have no effect on existing minimal GYNO?
    and if GH will indeed aggravate existing GYNO, is there any way to keep it minimal during the GH cycle.

I have no direct answer, because I don't know. It's not known for sure, but there are some that have speculated nolva may be effective at helping to treat breast cancer patients by lowering IGF-1 levels. GH's main anabolic action is to raise IGF-1 levels. Whether or not IGF-1 levels have any significant effect on breast cancer/mammary tissue I don't know.

Is your gyno from a recent cycle?

yes it is from a recent cycle. although i'm running 1mg arimidex ed, 10mg nolva ed.
    been on cycle for 2 month now.

Quote Originally Posted by yellowviper
    yes it is from a recent cycle. although i'm running 1mg arimidex ed, 10mg nolva ed.
    been on cycle for 2 month now.
    If you really see signs of gyno, bump the nolva up to 60mg/day until symptoms subside. 1g of Ldex/day seems a bit high for any amount of test. .25-.5mg/day is all I'll ever use and vary the nolva instead based on symptoms.....if any.

Anyone else please speculate on GH and gyno issue.

***thanks einstein, i'll bump nolva to 50mg for now and to 60mg if dont see results with 50mg ed.

dknyspe is offline Junior Member
    I thought GH doesn't have any effect on your estrogen levels the way AS's do?

I'm on 2-3 IU a day, should I be worried, in the least bit?

Quote Originally Posted by dknyspe
    I thought GH doesn't have any effect on your estrogen levels the way AS's do?

I'm on 2-3 IU a day, should I be worried, in the least bit?
    He was referring to gyno from a previous cycle. GH itself won't cause gyno.

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    i agree with Ein here...i seriously doubt the GH would directly cause or worsen the gyno. IGF levels will be raised, however this is not the reason you develop gyno in the first place.

too much excess test circulates through the blood and the body's natural response is to increase estradiol to match in order to get back to homeostasis.

the IGF levels will not increase or decrease the amount of free testosterone if you are getting it exogenously since the body will have already ceased natural production.

a good question, but until something proves otherwise i doubt it has a positive correlation.

raoul3 is offline Associate Member
    I know everybody is different but from my experience, gh (alone!!) did not influence my gyno lump. However gh + aas might well be another story as the gh stimulates estrogen synthesis. Check this link: http://www.endotext.org/male/male14/male14.htm

Aku
    Aku is offline Junior Member
    There is actually somewhere on the web that says to use gh on gyno....it will melt the fat around the area.....

longhornDr is offline Member
    GH has been known to increase an individuals sensitivity to gyno.

I would call it a promoter...it's not going to give you gyno in and of itself, but since it is involved in growth and differentiation, could accelerate/exacerbate the process.

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    i read one time that you could use spot injections with hgh to treat gyno. I cant find the thread where I came across it but I remember I did a google search and found it on some board
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Thread Information