letmein is offline Associate Member

30 iu's / week...

If I am committed to 30 iu's per week is there an optimum dosage schedule? I am taking 3iu's 2x per day for 5 on 2 off presently,300 mgs of cyp/week, 25 mgs of cytomel ED , and 1mg of Arimedex EOD. GH is up to 30 iu's per week from 8 months of 14 iu's per week. Currently 6'1 240 at 12% looking to keep mass and drop to single digits. Thanks in advance for your advice.

Quote Originally Posted by letmein
    If I am committed to 30 iu's per week is there an optimum dosage schedule? I am taking 3iu's 2x per day for 5 on 2 off presently,300 mgs of cyp/week, 25 mgs of cytomel ED , and 1mg of Arimedex EOD. GH is up to 30 iu's per week from 8 months of 14 iu's per week. Currently 6'1 240 at 12% looking to keep mass and drop to single digits. Thanks in advance for your advice.
    That looks good to me. I'd time the 2 shots to AM and early to late afternoon. I'd also drop Adex down to .5mg EOD and add nolva at 10mg/day for overall health. As long as you don't get intolerable sides from GH, I'm all for 4-6IU/day or so, depending on the person and goals. How had your results been previously on 14IU/wk?

jbigdog69 is offline Banned
    I was thinking winstrol or anavar as an add to this cycle and a very clean diet!!!!

letmein is offline Associate Member
    Thx,

I had decent results at 2 iu's per day every day. I had the typical CTS for about 2 months. A couple of months ago I swithched to a HGH buying club and cut my cost in half so of course I decided to double my dose ;-) to see what would happen. I spent the last month at 4iu's every day and just this week went to 6iu's 5 on and 2 off. The main result I saw in the first 8 months was the ability to train less, eat more and maintain a reasonable physique. 235 at 15%. In the past 6 weeks I have dropped 3% and gained 5 pounds while inceasing flat dbl presses from 150's x 4 to 165's x 11. This has to be from the increased GH dosage as that is the only chemical change. I did change to a single set to failure super slow routine (10 sec reps) during the past 6 weeks. I would'nt make a good scientist as I changed two variables and I am trying to determine cause and effect. I asked my anti-aging doc about winny and he said only if I would consider changing species! Guess I will have to stick with cyp.

Thread Information