kamillion is offline New Member

insulin results?

a friend of mine has been talkin alot about takin slin, we both wanna try it but are worried about side effects. I just wanted to know if anyone has taken it, what were the results or gains?

Results, as with anything, will be very individualized. Your results with slin will largely be dependent on your diet. So, if you haven't read Harvey Balboner's "The book on insulin ", you should:

http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...ad.php?t=89889

simplecanibus is offline Associate Member
    i'm going to be running slin soon. i imagine if you're diet is in order and so is training you can expect great gains. that's what i've heard so far from others.

Quote Originally Posted by simplecanibus
    i'm going to be running slin soon. i imagine if you're diet is in order and so is training you can expect great gains. that's what i've heard so far from others.
    It's more than just having your diet in order.....you'll need to have a very particular dietary intake during the slin's window of activity. It's certainly not something to jump into. If you don't know exactly what you're getting into, then you shouldn't be considering it. Read through the link above a few times.

bigbouncinballs is offline Senior Member
    i got a bit plumper, but aside from that my muscle mass, appearance stayed about the same. i used it coming off a cycle. wasn't great, but i'd use it again, a bit higher dose though, 10-12 didn't really do it that much.

i was thinkin about usin slin with a d-bol decca cycle but i really dont know the diet needed for slin so i might just wait
    thanks for info fellas

my diet is straight for just working out natural but I was afraid of hypoglycemia on slin and what foods would bring blood sugar back. also you dont think i would get good gains with just d-bol & decca 300 because ive never tried just those 2, I know the whole no test no cycle rule but dont like test side effects.

Your diet with slin will need to change quite a bit to take advantage of it and also not get fat. There is already lots of info in previous posts that'll explain much of this. Insulin txt and the book on insulin are great places to start.

Thread Information