sh0rty is offline New Member

HGH what i need?

Hey right now im 17, in a month im going to be 18, and im about 5'10 - 5'11 and im kinda dissapointed with my height. Would HGH help me grow taller and increase my penis size and all the other stuff that people says, also if i take it how much should i grow? Thanks, also im wandering if i should wait longer, my doctor says that its a small percentage that i will grow more and that im above average in height, but i want to be taller. So any advice would be great. Thanks again, later!

sh0rty is offline New Member
    There have been tons of kids that are less than 18 that have joined and asked questions here. Thanks for the informative response, please dont respond if you dont have anything good to say.

pece

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sh0rty
    There have been tons of kids that are less than 18 that have joined and asked questions here. Thanks for the informative response, please dont respond if you dont have anything good to say.

pece
    More time in English class I would say is needed by this minor.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sh0rty
    Hey right now im 17, in a month im going to be 18, and im about 5'10 - 5'11 and im kinda dissapointed with my height. Would HGH help me grow taller and increase my penis size and all the other stuff that people says, also if i take it how much should i grow? Thanks, also im wandering if i should wait longer, my doctor says that its a small percentage that i will grow more and that im above average in height, but i want to be taller. So any advice would be great. Thanks again, later!

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    well if you HAD seen a Doctor, he obviously didnt tell you that it increases your penis size, so where did you hear that bull****?

decadbal is offline Banned
    does it make your dick grow, are you unhappy with the L I T T L E T I N Y P E N I S you have...hahaha

Thread Information