Thread: growth

swillyhoe is offline New Member

growth

how many i.u should I shoot a day to get big off growth Im still gonna take deca 300aweek and test 500 aweek plus slin 10 i.u aday the growth kit is saristim

You can't really put a number to it, and it'll also rely on how long you use it too. I'd say 5IU/day and up is the min if you're looking to see any kind of significant growth.

one more thing einstein1905 what is this igf-1 and is this the actual name of it and how do i get a search on it

igf-1

what is this and how can i do a search on it igf-1

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by whiteykauai
    i hope you are gonna run the growth for an extended period of time, atleast 3 months
    that is the recommended time frame to see fat loss at around 2 or 3iu ED.

if he took 6-8iu ED he would see some great results in 4-5 weeks if coupled with slin.

Palumbo has outlined some short 14 or 30 day cycles running growth in some back issues of MD. would i run a dosage like 6-8iu for 3 months straight? of course not...the sides that a dosage like would produce for that amount of time would be too much for most to handle.

i am only about 9 days into running it at 4iu/ED and already i am getting some joint pain.

Bigun is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by daem
    that is the recommended time frame to see fat loss at around 2 or 3iu ED.

if he took 6-8iu ED he would see some great results in 4-5 weeks if coupled with slin.

Palumbo has outlined some short 14 or 30 day cycles running growth in some back issues of MD. would i run a dosage like 6-8iu for 3 months straight? of course not...the sides that a dosage like would produce for that amount of time would be too much for most to handle.

i am only about 9 days into running it at 4iu/ED and already i am getting some joint pain.
    Where are you getting the joint pains Daem?

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigun
    Where are you getting the joint pains Daem?
    unfortunately i am getting them in my wrists. was doing some hanging leg raises earlier this morning and both wrists felt sore afterwards, but nothing unbearable yet. strangely enough my tendinitis hasn't flared yet; this is a separate issue.

not one bro i have talked to about growth has not experienced some sort of joint pain when running it. the advice i was given was to wait til it goes away, however that it could be weeks or even months.

i'll keep you posted on how im feeling and if i decide to curb my dosage to 3iu if the pain increases. i can handle it now, so i hope this is my sign telling me not to exceed 4 or 5iu's ED.

Thread Information