Thread: Gh Pwo

FatManExp is offline Junior Member

Gh Pwo

I've been running 5IU's as soon as I get up (3am then back to bed), then late afternoon. I had read that you should not eat for 1 hour after, thus the 3am. I just started my Prop/Mast cycle and was thinking on shooting my first GH shot PWO, so my question is, why are there threads saying wait an hour and why are there threads saying use it PWO ? Which is better ?

plzr8 is offline Senior Member
    AM and PWO is a fine choice, but yes avoid fast-acting carbs for at least 30 mins after your injection due to the insulin sensitivity. if you wanna shoot pwo, take it immediately after your workout, down a protein & water shake with it...then eat real food wtih carbs about an hour later...

that being said, i dont think you'll notice much difference between taking your full dose in the AM as opposed to splitting it between AM and PWO, but try it out

best of luck

Quote Originally Posted by plzr8
    AM and PWO is a fine choice, but yes avoid fast-acting carbs for at least 30 mins after your injection due to the insulin sensitivity. if you wanna shoot pwo, take it immediately after your workout, down a protein & water shake with it...then eat real food wtih carbs about an hour later...

that being said, i dont think you'll notice much difference between taking your full dose in the AM as opposed to splitting it between AM and PWO, but try it out

best of luck

Thanks, exactly what I was looking for.

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    other option would be to shoot some slin with it PWO. They are very syneergistic together and this would allow you to use carbs in PWO shake too.

ahmed2837 is offline New Member
    I have ready ALOT about that, and you will find Plenty of opinions, but for myslef i take the shot 4am and don't eat anything before/after. I tried to split into 2 shots on at 4 and the other before workout my 45-60 mins but frankly i did not see any difference. The only benfit i see, is that you allow the liver to break the GH and convert smaller dosage rather than one big, maybe i am right maybe i am wrong but that was my conclusion from what i have read

Quote Originally Posted by perfectbeast2001
    other option would be to shoot some slin with it PWO. They are very syneergistic together and this would allow you to use carbs in PWO shake too.
    Great suggestion, just not sure I have the balls to give it a try. I've done all the research and know what the post meals should be, but I'm pretty nervous about trying it. That and I'm not sure I can go without my mid afternoon nap.

Also, I'm at the gym by 4am, so I'm not really interested in getting up earlier to shoot and go back to be like I use to. Mind you, if I happen to wake up at 3am, I generally hike my lazy ass down to the fridge for some gut pinching.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    I inject 3x, morning shake, prework-out and postwork out.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

hulk007 is offline Banned
    i was told by many to take gh with insulin together in the same syringe in the morning as soon as i get up,then around 3 pm just take gh alone,and then post workout gh with insulin (humalog) together in the same syringe mixed together.and have my protein and carb together imediately after my shot especially if you want to gain weight.i was told that if i train hard enough i dont half to worry about accumulating fat and it works for me.

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    If you dont want to use slin another option might be high dose R-ALA.

sdstacker is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by perfectbeast2001
    If you dont want to use slin another option might be high dose R-ALA.
    How high of a R-ala dose for a 210 lbs male at about 6% bodyfat? And how much carbs (hitting 2 iu twice a day). Thanks for the insight.

Thread Information