ozzyoil is offline New Member

Any Aussies here like thier exotics ?

particulary Gropep and Somatropin

TOYOTABUNDERA is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ozzyoil
    yes i do i got 2 bottles of igf-1 lr3 and wanted to know if u could give me any ideas on intramuscler injections and can i run it four 4 months straight or do i have to have 8 weeks on 8 weeks off can u help me please im in australia 2

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by TOYOTABUNDERA
    yes i do i got 2 bottles of igf-1 lr3 and wanted to know if u could give me any ideas on intramuscler injections and can i run it four 4 months straight or do i have to have 8 weeks on 8 weeks off can u help me please im in australia 2
    Brother, please don't ask the same questions twice. You have asked this question in another thread, so if you want answers please refer to original thread. The answers are there actually.

Welcome to AR.

-Gear

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by ozzyoil
    Hi mate, if you can get products directly from Gropep, you have done well. If you can get a script for Somatropin, you have done even better. It has been a while since I've even seen any of these compounds directly from manufactures.

If someone sells you IGF from "ABC" lab, and they say it's from Gropep, well, tell them to stick it because it's more than likely that IGF is from China.

Not sure how many answers you will get as there aren't many of us Aussies that hang in this section.

All the best.

-Gear

Thread Information