flexshack is offline Member

storage of igf-1lr3 (in ba) in closet instead of freezer

i read an interesting thread over at fitness geared that stated that the guy stored his igf-1lr3 in his closet instead of freezer or even fridge. he claimed it was in there for a few months before he used it. he claimed it still was potent and never degraded. do you think this is possible? or was he just lucky?

First off, he doesn't know it didn't degrade. He just knows it didn't completely degrade. I really doubt there was any considerable degradation, but it's certainly not the best way to store it. Just buy a cooler with refreezable ice packs, if you don't want to put your LR3 next to mom's meatloaf. There isn't any good reason not to store it in a cool environment, and there's no excuse not to.

flexshack is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by einstein1905
    First off, he doesn't know it didn't degrade. He just knows it didn't completely degrade. I really doubt there was any considerable degradation, but it's certainly not the best way to store it. Just buy a cooler with refreezable ice packs, if you don't want to put your LR3 next to mom's meatloaf. There isn't any good reason not to store it in a cool environment, and there's no excuse not to.
    no, as a matter of fact, i think it would add a some zest to my mom's meatloaf, lol.
    but seriously, this is what i figured about that guy's stuff. he might have gotten even better results if he stored it cold. and yes, the cooler idea is what i was considering since i didn't like the idea of the closet. thanks.

Thread Information