Thread: how to do gh?

go4gold is offline Member

how to do gh?

I am planning a 6 to 8 mon cycle of gh, i have a few question just to clear things up for me. any feed back would be greatly apperciated, just want to know what you guys thinks, never done gh before. here is what i am planning-
    1) 5iu of gh, 5 on 2 off, what is some of the best brands out there?
    2) work up to 14iu of slin, should i take this everyday or just the days i do ghand should i injectit at the same time of day as the gh? The slin is my biggest concern because i really want to do this right. any advice on this will be great.
    3) 25mcg of t3. when and how should i take this?
    4) run two 10 week cycles of 250 sustonan-500mg a week,25mg/ed of ox, 200mg of deca /wk. the first cycle will start a few weeks before i start the growth and the last will be time for when i will end the gh.

I will have clomid for after the two cycles and nolvadex on hand also. Another question is how might one come off of gh, do you just stop and that is it. How does this look guys, i know expensive, lol. I am curently 26 year old,5' 5" 150lbs about 9-11% bf, goals are to get up to the 170's with 4-6%bf and with some very noticable gains in strength and gains that will last. so what do you guys think. workable i hope. i think these are reasonable goals for this cycle and looks pretty safe for the most part if watch for carefully. but thats what is think, what do you guys think.
    Last edited by go4gold; 03-30-2004 at 03:17 AM.

Jino is probably the consensus favorite brand.
    Since you haven't done GH before, I'd start it before you begin your next cycle rather than during. You want to establish a baseline....get a good feel for the sides/benefits, general effects of GH on YOU before you layer an AAS cycle on top of it. 5 on 2 off is fine.
    As for the slin, 14IU seems lofty for a first timer, unless you plan on working up to a 7IU AM/post w/o split. If you do want to do 2x/day, it's best to start with just the post w/o slin at 2IU and work up. Begin at 10g (or more) of simple carbs (dextrose) per IU of slin at first and ween yourself down to the amount of carbs YOU need per IU, as excess carbs can mean fat. After you're comfortable with the post w/o slin, you could add the AM slin too. It would be best (ideal) to monitor your blood glucose now (pre GH and pre slin) at the times of the day when you'd be taking each. You want to get baseline measures for BG....Once you begin GH, measure BG again to see what effects it has on your insulin sensitivity. This will better prepare you for planning out your post slin shot carb intake. Monitoring your BG in the early stages of you starting slin is a good idea too. Once you get a feel for how each GH and slin affect your BG, you can begin to take them together with the appropriate carb intake based on your BG.
    The T3 is something that can be a nice complement to GH, because shooting exogenous GH will increase somatostatin, which also plays a role in downregulation of thyroid hormones. You might want to look at some of Mallet's recent posts on T3, as he gives excellent detailed info on using it.
    Coming off the GH is as simple as ceasing to shoot it.
    A goal of 4%bf is fairly lofty. Your diet during the slin activity windows will be crucial. Reading insulin txt and the book on insulin by HB is a good idea if you haven't already.

Quote Originally Posted by go4gold
    I am planning a 6 to 8 mon cycle of gh, i have a few question just to clear things up for me. any feed back would be greatly apperciated, just want to know what you guys thinks, never done gh before. here is what i am planning-
    1) 5iu of gh, 5 on 2 off, what is some of the best brands out there?
    2) work up to 14iu of slin, should i take this everyday or just the days i do ghand should i injectit at the same time of day as the gh? The slin is my biggest concern because i really want to do this right. any advice on this will be great.
    3) 25mcg of t3. when and how should i take this?
    4) run two 10 week cycles of 250 sustonan-500mg a week,25mg/ed of ox, 200mg of deca /wk. the first cycle will start a few weeks before i start the growth and the last will be time for when i will end the gh.

I will have clomid for after the two cycles and nolvadex on hand also. Another question is how might one come off of gh, do you just stop and that is it. How does this look guys, i know expensive, lol. I am curently 26 year old,5' 5" 150lbs about 9-11% bf, goals are to get up to the 170's with 4-6%bf and with some very noticable gains in strength and gains that will last. so what do you guys think. workable i hope. i think these are reasonable goals for this cycle and looks pretty safe for the most part if watch for carefully. but thats what is think, what do you guys think.

Would it be okay to cut the slin out of the cycle if not sure about taking it. a lot of gh users use slin, but can you get good results with waht i have, but withount the slin.

I'd actually recommend that you cut out the slin if you're not comfortable with trying it yet.
    The slin is more for mass gains, but you'll still get reasonable gains in mass with GH (especially layered with an AAS cycle), and you'll also get the fat loss effects of GH.

sounds great to me then. i will just cut it out, i am looking for about a 20 lbs gain in those eight months and i think i can do it. don't care to be the huge guy, never will be.
    but definitly want to cut fat. should be a good cycle then for me.

Thread Information