rockie is offline Junior Member

how much gh while dieting???

ive been using gh for a little over six months.. i'm 16 weeks out from my next show. i'm 5'6 203 6%bodyfat.. ive been using 6iu's on workout days and 3iu's on rest days... also doing slin 12iu's postworkout.. should i leave everything the same.. or since you can't gain muscle while dieting should i drop the dosage??? one more question since i'm so low in bodyfat so soon, should i forget about the t3??

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    yes on the t3, keep the hgh the same, I don't know about slin an dieting

JohnnyB

Quote Originally Posted by rockie
    ive been using gh for a little over six months.. i'm 16 weeks out from my next show. i'm 5'6 203 6%bodyfat.. ive been using 6iu's on workout days and 3iu's on rest days... also doing slin 12iu's postworkout.. should i leave everything the same.. or since you can't gain muscle while dieting should i drop the dosage??? one more question since i'm so low in bodyfat so soon, should i forget about the t3??
    At 6% already, you have plenty of time to resort to less potentially catabolic ways to drop more bf. have you considered IGF-1? The vascularity and extra pump/hardness would be much more noticeable at a lower bf%, and it can help with the last bit of bf or at least keep you where you're leading up to closer to the show.

rockie is offline Junior Member
    i tried igf as a bridge last year.. it was the one suspended in ba. i'm eager to to do it agian so maybe i'll order some and throw that in the mix...

Thread Information