jbigdog69 is offline Banned

Talking HELP!!!! ME!!! OUT!!! here bro's...igf-1 vs hgh PLEASE!!!

OK this is my delima. I'm about to make a GH purchase at around $1300. However, have been reading about long igf-1 r3. This stuff sounds better than GH and is more cost effective. I'm 6', 248lbs, apprx 10% bodyfat. I have very good genetics and do not require a lot of aas to see huge results (never have) My goal is to compete for Mr Louisinana and win of course. The thing is I could get all of my gear including a full 40mcg ed cycle of igf-1 for the same cost as just the GH by itself. I would appreciate any recommendations or comments from people who have used igf-1. I have had good results with GH before and I do not like the fact of feeling tired from a shot of igf-1 or my organs growing to cow size proportin's. Peace
    Last edited by jbigdog69; 03-30-2004 at 10:51 AM. Reason: need help

Ok, don't everyone answer at once. Comon bro's I really need some feedback!!! Im stressing out over this. (not sleeping well) That is when I know I'm stressed out

Alright, what the fuknizel did I do wrong here??? Man ya'll are really hurting my feelings here. You know I thought this was a brotherly sight. Why am I getting dissed here? Mod's???

GH and IGF-1 are both great and accomplish many of the same things. However, GH will take much longer to achieve the same anabolic effects of a typical IGF-1 cycle....on the other hand, GH has more global positive effects than IGF-1. If you are forced to choose just one, then IGF-1 would be a better choice for the reasons you're suggesting using it.

Thanks Einstein. However, I forgot to mention that I will be doing the show in 2005. Would that be long enough to see better results with the GH (4iu to 6iu ed) if I start my cycle soon. Also, I will be running ample aas and slin to help the kick. Do you think I'm being to skeptical of igf-1 as far as the sides are concerned. The reason I ask that is because I would rather take my time and build it right. I believe I'm at my max weight and peak with aas without over doing it. I like the idea of a short and cost effective cycle of igf-1 but it is lacking in research. Thanks

If you're using slin too, as you mentioned you were, then GH is a whole new ball game. There's great synergy to be had there. I still can't say that either is better than the other (GH vs IGF-1). Several cycles of IGF-1 could yield great results, as could one long GH cycle, while cycling on/off slin. It may be worth investing in the GH now and getting some IGF-1 down the road instead. Your dosage of GH will also be important too.

As for the sides, I think the sides you'll most likely see have been covered in threads here. The potential for Homer Simpson head or significant organ growth are something to worry about with megadoses for long durations.

I would appreciate any other opinions!!! PLEASE!!!!

Anyone????????? I really would like to sleep tonight. hint hint

Hey, maybe if I keep talking to myself here someone will see it and help me!!!! Has anyone seen the picture of my 36" thigh I posted in my profile???

Man my ballz are itching again...I wonder if its tha nolva???

Einstein, I love ya man. To the rest that has used igf-1 and has viewed this thread. I hope your dog takes a mean ****znizzle in your laundry basket tonight. Thanks again Einstein, I will procede with the Gh and then roll it over into a igf-1 cycle at the end. Peace

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    **** you need to calm down and have a little patience.

Dear Axe,

Do you have something to add bro?? Cuz I can get lip service from my old lady!!!

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    well I noticed you posted in here about 8 times on why people arent responding, so If you are more patient its probably more likely that you will get a response. If I were you I'd try out the IGF before you throw down $1300 on gh. Much less expensive and you have time if you arent going to compete until '05.

it was in general fun bro. Plus when you post in your own thread it appears at the top so you get more looks. Furthermore I'm looking for a response from someone who has used igf-1 with a good experience. Simply put without all the nausea and being tired all the time. Anyways, thank you for your input. Oh, and by the way if you want to know how I train and why I'm where I am.....go to www.animalpak.com

PEACE

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    How old are you? that could have some baring on your results from HGH

JohnnyB

hEY jOHNNYb

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    How old are you? that could have some baring on your results from HGH

JohnnyB
    I'm 34 Bro!!! I plan on taking 2iu first month and then jumping up to 4iu with slin and of course aas.

Thread Information