Manhandler is offline New Member

Question Hgh,Insulin,and cytomel

Have been using HGH for a few weeks now, 2 units daily, but am getting info on getting max benefit with insulin and thyroid drug like Cytomel or Clenbuterol . Does anyone out there have any info on how what's best and how much of each, etc. Any info much appreciated

macthedaddy is offline Junior Member
    That’s kinda what I'm wondering, I have HGH, Cytomel , and test. And before I start I am trying to find out a good plan as far as doses and shi*, how is the HGH working for you on its own? cause that's where I was headed until I researched it more, and decided to get some other stuff to take with it. Just curious! And if I hear anything I'll let you know

jbigdog69 is offline Banned
    Hey Guy's,

Not to be rude but please do some research before you start asking a bunch of questions. You can research each on by putting each word or all three in the search section. You will get plenty of info. Now that that is out of the way, my answer is simple. You will find through research that hgh is better with some form of aas. Also, unless you are planning on competeing then stay clear from stuff that can have a long lasting negative effect on your body. (Like death) Peace

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    T3 with HGH isn't a good idea, t3 can cause and increase in IGF-1 binding protein. Which can negate the igf-1 being produced by the hgh, so basiclly you'd be wasting the hgh or [aying fro a high dollar fat burner. Since that muscle building effects of igf-1 from the hgh is being bound.

JohnnyB

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    1 last thing if your considering slin, your should already have the basics down, so your questions are just fine tuning what you've already reseached. Slin doesn't leave room for error, you can go into a coma and die if you do it wring.

JohnnyB

Bigun is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jbigdog69
    Hey Guy's,

Not to be rude but please do some research before you start asking a bunch of questions. You can research each on by putting each word or all three in the search section. You will get plenty of info. Now that that is out of the way, my answer is simple. You will find through research that hgh is better with some form of aas. Also, unless you are planning on competeing then stay clear from stuff that can have a long lasting negative effect on your body. (Like death) Peace
    Impatience is more rude like bumping your own thread every 30mins!

Thread Information