Thread: HGH Prices

Jjdigs74 is offline Member

HGH Prices

I have been reading alot about IGF-1 and HGH alot in the past months. I am currently getting ready for a 4 week cycle at 4iu's ED of IGF-1. I will run Test E at 500mg/wkly as well as EQ at 400mg/wkly. My question is this.

My source is great for AS and has always been great with everything! On time, great prices, great gear, wide varity, ect.... The prices he has quoted me on HGH ( $350/kit didn't say how big or brand ) and IGF-1 he has not gotten a price to me as of yet. $350 seem's expensive! I understand that others pay alot more and HGH and IGF-1 is high in price. I have recently talked with a friend that says his doctor has talked to him about AS. He has said to me that the doctor can and will get anything for him and his friends but is to be very discret about the whole thing. What are some of the going price's out there? Should i look into this doctor thing and see how much he's willing to sell and at what price? Im sure if i went with the doctor, chances of it being fake would be minimum. What im mostly looking for is what people pay for HGH and IGF-1. Thanks

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    $350 for 100iu's is a reasonable domestic price. You won't really do much better as that is about a third of the price per IU if you got it legitimately. People debate the quality of brands, however as long as it is 191 amino chained you will be fine.

You will do much worse if you go through the doctor.

To comment on your proposed cycle, if you are going to do 4 weeks, use propionate instead of enanthate . I wouldn't run the GH for less than 8 weeks, and some would even say 12 weeks is the bare minimum.

Do some more research here and post cycle questions in the other forum as we can help you there as well.

decadbal is offline Banned
    daem is right, your price is good, ive got it a few times for 400 a kit, so dependin on who and what it is, depends on kit size... but 350 is decent, hgh is always super hi

Jjdigs74 is offline Member
    my AS cycle is a 12 week cycle

Test E 500mg/wk
    EQ 400mg/wk

Run w/ Nolva ( 10mg ED ) and standard clomid therepy

Thanks for the advice, I was under the impression someone would use HGH at no more than 4 weeks. Maybe that was IGF-1?

Also... My friends doctor would be selling it under the table, not prescribing it. Do you think he knows the going price on the black market and raise the price? Not a question you can answer but it would be nice if i was dealing with a moron that knew nothing about the price. Imagine getting scripts of HGH for 100 bucks!!!! My dream....

Bigun is offline Senior Member
    Thanks for the advice, I was under the impression someone would use HGH at no more than 4 weeks. Maybe that was IGF-1?

Your probably thinking of insulin which shouldnt be run for more that 4 weeks

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    IGF-1 also is usually run for no longer than four weeks because gains seem to stop after four weeks.

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    igf for arond 4 weeks
    hgh for at least 4 months imo, longer is better.

quebecbulk is offline Associate Member
    listen to dizzle...

Thread Information