daem is offline Anabolic Member

Wrist pain sets in

After 2 weeks and 10 dosage days of my 5/2 split @ 4iu/ED joint pain is becoming unbearable even with vioxx and nabumetone.

i literally feel like i have arthiritis and have been needing straps to grip heavy barbell rows/deads/shrugs or else i would drop it.

trying to use a heating pad and ice rotation during different times of the day, but it only helps during those sessions.

i am tempted to stay at this dosage because ill be beginning deca in another 2 weeks or so and maybe i will be adjusted by then, but if any of you have a really good reason to lower the dosage, please share.

i could hardly beat off this morning...even typing is bothersome right now, ****.

Solrock is offline Member
    How old are you bro? i wonder if certain sides are age dependant.

I have been getting carpal tunnel pain when I sleep, it wakes me up. It started for me in the fifth week. I am 31.

flexshack is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Solrock
    How old are you bro? i wonder if certain sides are age dependant.

I have been getting carpal tunnel pain when I sleep, it wakes me up. It started for me in the fifth week. I am 31.
    are you on gh right now or is this a lasting effect from when you used it?

flexshack is offline Member
    i too am interested in your age. are you under 24?

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    I've been on for over 6 months and I still get wrist pains.

Agent Smith is offline 'The Cleaner'
    hi bro

i feel for you at the moment, me and TOJ are suffering big time with carpels and joint pains. i'm coming up to 3 month's 4iu a day, 2iu @8am and 2iu@2pm. yesterday i did chest and my warm up sets were very painful for my shoulders. after a few sets they were OK. i was up every 2 hours last night because my shoulders hurt so much. it could be 2 things the gh or the winny i started 2 weeks ago, which is the second phase of my current cycle. i'm going to have a break from the gh for 2 days and see how things are on monday. i'll keep you posted.

AS

MachZ is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Smith
    hi bro

i feel for you at the moment, me and TOJ are suffering big time with carpels and joint pains. i'm coming up to 3 month's 4iu a day, 2iu @8am and 2iu@2pm. yesterday i did chest and my warm up sets were very painful for my shoulders. after a few sets they were OK. i was up every 2 hours last night because my shoulders hurt so much. it could be 2 things the gh or the winny i started 2 weeks ago, which is the second phase of my current cycle. i'm going to have a break from the gh for 2 days and see how things are on monday. i'll keep you posted.

AS
    I hear you on the shoulder joint pain, i'm on 5i.u./ed jintropin for the past 5 weeks and around the end of week 2 shoulder pain was really noticable. I'll admit I have to warm-up the shoulders like a sissy but once the blood gets going good everything seems fine and I can lift heavy.
    Very slight hand numbness, but not constant so i'll stick with this dose for now and see what happens as I just added L3 IGF-1 to the mix post w/o and I instantly like what I am seeing with the IGF added.

I'd say hang in there daem if you can but I think I read that BLT had the same problems with 4i.u. and droped to 2-3i.u and most of the pain went away.

Thread Information