Ozzy is offline Senior Member

How long is too long to run LR3 IGF

I am receiving 2mg's of the stuff very soon and I was wondering if anyone runs this stuff longer than 4 wks ? I was thinking of just running it 4wks on and 4wks off then back on again , is there anything wrong with running it like this ? If so , how long should I be off in between ? I'll also be running Enanthate /Tren

Quote Originally Posted by Ozzy
    I am receiving 2mg's of the stuff very soon and I was wondering if anyone runs this stuff longer than 4 wks ? I was thinking of just running it 4wks on and 4wks off then back on again , is there anything wrong with running it like this ? If so , how long should I be off in between ? I'll also be running Enanthate/Tren
    That's what I have done (4wks on/off). There's no danger in going longer...it just seems to be less effective as you get to/beyond 4 weeks. I think BDTR has run it longer...I may be wrong.

NewBreed is offline Associate Member
    If you use IGF-1 you have a negative response on your gh secretion which will lead to a depletion of your natural gh-levels.
    Due to high IGF-1 levels there will be e secretion of somatostatin,which causes the inhibition of gh.

Gh also prepares the cells for the IGF-1,it leads the cell to the 1st step of mitosis,IGF-1 makes it complete.
    Thatīs because IGF-1 is only beneficial during the first months,without exogenous gh,because without gh the cells lose their response to IGFs.

Quote Originally Posted by NewBreed
    If you use IGF-1 you have a negative response on your gh secretion which will lead to a depletion of your natural gh-levels.
    Due to high IGF-1 levels there will be e secretion of somatostatin,which causes the inhibition of gh.

Gh also prepares the cells for the IGF-1,it leads the cell to the 1st step of mitosis,IGF-1 makes it complete.
    Thatīs because IGF-1 is only beneficial during the first months,without exogenous gh,because without gh the cells lose their response to IGFs.
    Interesting theory, but GH either will still be released while using IGF-1 (since IGF-1 active life is still only hours...maybe 12 or so...no one seems to be sure) or it will NOT be released, beginning at the first shot of IGF-1. IF, and I really mean IF, GH is completely inhibited during IGF-1 use, it'll be absent within hours of the first administration of IGF-1, since GH's half life is just minutes.

Thread Information