toopowerful4u is offline Junior Member

GH Kits - Storage and expiration?

I am planning on starting GH beginning of next year. How long will the kits stay good if I start buying them little by little now? Is it a bad idea to get them now, and I should just wait til then? Its Jino, if it matters.

I don’t know anything about storing GH except after its mixed it has to be refrigerated and used within 2 weeks. If I have a kit, and its not mixed, does it still need to be kept in a freezer or refrigerator?

jbigdog69 is offline Banned
    Jino can be stored for one year (have been told two years) as long as it never hit's direct sunlight. Also, jino can only be stored for 7 days after mixing. Also I have been told by the manufacturer that it does not have to be stored in the fridge while it is in powder form. Just keep it out of Direct sunlight....Peace
    Last edited by jbigdog69; 04-06-2004 at 07:21 PM.

I'd still keep it in the vegetable drawer in the fridge if you're going to store it for a long time. I really wouldn't worry about degradation, but everyone has a fridge, so just be safe.
    After you reconstitute it, you can store it longer than 7 days, but at 10IU/vial, you really shouldn't need to.

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    I have a few kits i got last winter in my fridge. the expiration date on it says 09-2005.

Toemonster is offline New Member
    mixed with ba they will be good for up to 14 days in the fridge. exp. is 2 yrs and should be date stamped on product. Dont use the water that comes with the kit. just the same amount of ba. jin. works the best with 1cc slin pin. 10iu of the mix is 1iu of the product.enjoy

Quote Originally Posted by Toemonster
    mixed with ba they will be good for up to 14 days in the fridge. exp. is 2 yrs and should be date stamped on product. Dont use the water that comes with the kit. just the same amount of ba. jin. works the best with 1cc slin pin. 10iu of the mix is 1iu of the product.enjoy
    I'm assuming he means BW rather than BA

Toemonster is offline New Member
    your right again einstein

Aku
    Aku is offline Junior Member
    riddle me this....
    if you have a 10iu jintropin vial and it comes with a 1 mil water solution....you reconstitute 1 mil water (use bact/water) and you are good to go...right?
    I have read in some post that you should add 10mil of water? am I mixing two different informations here?

Quote Originally Posted by Aku
    riddle me this....
    if you have a 10iu jintropin vial and it comes with a 1 mil water solution....you reconstitute 1 mil water (use bact/water) and you are good to go...right?
    I have read in some post that you should add 10mil of water? am I mixing two different informations here?
    The volume of water isn't important as long as you actually know the volume (and therefore know the IU/mL of your vial). I actually use 2mL, because it gives a better chance of getting more of the GH out of the vial on the final dose.

Mr Olympia is offline Junior Member
    "mixed with ba they will be good for up to 14 days in the fridge. exp. is 2 yrs and should be date stamped on product."

- So the whole 48hr thing ive read many times is BS?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Olympia
    "mixed with ba they will be good for up to 14 days in the fridge. exp. is 2 yrs and should be date stamped on product."

- So the whole 48hr thing ive read many times is BS?
    Pretty much, yeah. In a sterile cool environment, there are really no forces acting on it to degrade it. A lot of the "GH is so fragile" hype comes from its very short half-life in vivo, but purified GH is free from the proteolytic enzymes responsible for the short in vivo half-life. Heat, bacterial contamination, violent agitation....those are things that can expedite degradation.....avoid them, and you'll be fine.

Thread Information