NewBreed is offline Associate Member

Vacuum in Gh-bottles?

Hi!

i recieved a new brand of gh and while reconstitution,I realized that the water was sucked in,all by itselfe,while in the Jin I have pressure when water is inside.
    when recieving my jin,it was very hot and the whole kit had about 40°C.
    Could it be that the vacuum has being destroyed,or doesnīt it appear to be in every gh-brand?
    Could the Jin have been affected by this heat(48hours)?

Gx,

NewBreed
    Last edited by NewBreed; 04-07-2004 at 11:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NewBreed
    Hi!

i recieved a new brand of gh and while reconstitution,I realized that the water was sucked in,all by itselfe,while in the Jin I have pressure when water is inside.
    when recieving my jin,it was very hot and the whole kit had about 40°C.
    Could it be that the vacuum has being destroyed,or doesnīt it appear to be in every gh-brand?
    Could the Jin have been affected by this heat(48hours)?

Gx,

NewBreed
    Usually when it's lyophilized ("powder"), it'll be under vacuum. I wouldn't worry. As long as there was no moisture, the heat won't do much of anything. Also, when the vial is heated (even slightly), the pressure will increase inside, so you could have had less negative pressure because of that.

Agent Smith is offline 'The Cleaner'

Wink

always stick a 25g needle in the top of your jin vial and this will let the pressure out. then take the needle out attach it to your syringe and then take the water out of it's vial. i always rest the needle on the inside of rubber gap as to stop the jet of the water damaging the gh powder. if you don't release the internal vacum then it will suck the water out of the syringe to fast and damage the gh powder.

AS

Thanks,so I know what to do next time,I open a bpttle of this brand(no name),although it will take some time,til Iīll have it again.

Threre are 600iu bottles available,also.
    Do you think dissolving them and refreezing them until needed will make it last longer and/or does it hurt the gh,when itīs freezed after itīs been reconstituted?

Agent Smith is offline 'The Cleaner'
    600iu bottles that interesting never heard of that before???? yeah you don't want to freeze your GH keep it between 2-8 degrees. depending of what your using to mix it depends on how long it lasts. i you sterile water which is good for 2 weeks max. not sure what your do with a 600iu bottle. you sure it not a 600iu kit even that's alot. i use jin and that's 100ius per box.

AS

Thanks,so I know what to do next time,I open a bpttle of this brand(no name),although it will take some time,til Iīll have it again.

Threre are 600iu bottles available,also.
    Do you think dissolving them and refreezing them until needed will make it last longer and/or does it hurt the gh,when itīs freezed after itīs been reconstituted?

No,itīs 600iu in one vial,therefore itīs about 30% cheaper.

No,itīs 600iu in one vial,therefore itīs about 30% cheaper.
    In the following thread, a guy had already purchased a 600IU vial, so my advice was based on him already having it and not wanting to waste it. I'm not sure I'd buy a 600IU vial unless the price was justifiable.

http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...freeze+aliquot

I stand by what I said in the thread. Freezing 1x it will have nowhere near the impact people are assuming, but I can't give you numbers as far as activity after you thaw it.

Thatīs good advice,thanks.
    Iīve read in the other threa,that air would destroy gh.
    I donīt really believe that,because if water doesnīt ,why should air do?
    So if my Jin is not vacuated,it would be fake,or what?

Thanks,
    NewBreed

Thatīs good advice,thanks.
    Iīve read in the other threa,that air would destroy gh.
    I donīt really believe that,because if water doesnīt ,why should air do?
    So if my Jin is not vacuated,it would be fake,or what?

Thanks,
    NewBreed
    Air won't destroy lyophilized GH
    Your Jino is probably fine. You said it was at about 40deg C, which is warm enough to increase the pressure within the vial so that the little negative pressure that is there at room temp and colder would no longer be noticeable.

woodiechopper is offline Associate Member
    If it's cloudy, it's no good. The vacuum is normal. Mine says to inject 3cc of air 3x to equalize the vacuum.

Thread Information