ItalianMuscle27 is offline Senior Member

Jintropin Questions..

I plan on purchasing some jintropin soon, but i thought i would ask some questions now so i understand. I have used serostim in the past, and i understand how the conversion process goes. I am a little confused now because the jintropin in 3.33mg = 10ius. If i was using 4ius/day, 1 bottle would only last 2 1/2 days, correct? Secondly, is it ok to run it everyday, or should i stick with the 5 on/2 off? Thirdly, when drawing with a slin pin (50units) what is the conversion now for ius with jintropin? I am assuming now if i want to use 2ius of GH, I would draw out to 20units. Correct? I am going crazy trying to think about this, so if someone could break it down for me, it would be alot of help.

X..
    Last edited by ItalianMuscle27; 04-09-2004 at 09:51 AM.

jbigdog69 is offline Banned
    Bump

You can reconstitute with whatever volume you like, but 1mL is good for 10IU, so you have 10IU/mL. If you want to use 4IU, that will be 40% of the 10IU/mL solution, so 0.4cc, which is 40 IU on a U-100 slin pin. ED is going to get you the same results as 5 on/2 off...it'll just get you those results faster, not better or worse, just faster. At 4IU/day, a Jino vial will last 2.5 days, yes.
    Quote Originally Posted by XWhiteDenali
    I plan on purchasing some jintropin soon, but i thought i would ask some questions now so i understand. I have used serostim in the past, and i understand how the conversion process goes. I am a little confused now because the jintropin in 3.33mg = 10ius. If i was using 4ius/day, 1 bottle would only last 2 1/2 days, correct? Secondly, is it ok to run it everyday, or should i stick with the 5 on/2 off? Thirdly, when drawing with a slin pin (50units) what is the conversion now for ius with jintropin? I am assuming now if i want to use 2ius of GH, I would draw out to 20units. Correct? I am going crazy trying to think about this, so if someone could break it down for me, it would be alot of help.

X..

Thanks for the help! I do have a few more questions. I have the anabolics 2004 book, and it says to run thyroid meds like cytomel and to run insulin . How much cytomel do you take and how do you cycle it? I also cannot run insulin, because diabetes runs in my famiily. Is there a supplement i could take to mimic the effects? I heard vandyl sulfate is good! And lastly, when is the best time to take the GH? I have done a search, and of course their is mixed opinions. I was planning 2ius in the morning, then 2 more either before i train(early evening) or right before bed.

X..
    Last edited by ItalianMuscle27; 04-09-2004 at 10:11 AM.

jbigdog69 is offline Banned
    Chromium Picolinate!!!

Thanks for the help! I do have a few more questions. I have the anabolics 2004 book, and it says to run thyroid meds like cytomel and to run insulin . How much cytomel do you take and how do you cycle it? I also cannot run insulin, because diabetes runs in my famiily. Is there a supplement i could take to mimic the effects? I heard vandyl sulfate is good! And lastly, when is the best time to take the GH? I have done a search, and of course their is mixed opinions. I was planning 2ius in the morning, then 2 more either before i train(early evening) or right before bed.

X..
    Supelementing with GH will lower your endogenous T3 production, to what degree I don't know. If you're taking GH primarily for fat burning and overall health, I'd suplement with T3 (maybe 12.5-25mcg). I don't take T3...I'm thinking about it.
    I'm not sure I'd recommend this drug, but metformin (glucophage) will increase your insulin sensitivity to some degree. I believe it's somewhat toxic to the liver though (not a huge deal). It's mainly for lowering BG, and it does so by a few different mechanisms, increasing insulin sensitivity is the only mechanism that would be beneficial to you IMO.
    GH can lead to insulin resistance...there is a long thread started by Buffguy that goes into detail. In short, GH causes the release of FFAs, which increase endogenous insulin. GH also increases IGF-1 levels. Both increased insulin and increased IGF-1 levels could promote insulin resistance. The "best" time to take GH is elusive, but based on theory and experience, I'd say AM and early to late afternoon.

I will do a seach and get some more info on the t3, it sounds interesting. If for some reason I cant purchase the t3, would it be a waste just to run the GH with anabolics and no thyroid meds? I primarily would just like to run it for fat loss and some lean muscle gains!

X..

I will do a seach and get some more info on the t3, it sounds interesting. If for some reason I cant purchase the t3, would it be a waste just to run the GH with anabolics and no thyroid meds? I primarily would just like to run it for fat loss and some lean muscle gains!

X..
    Even w/o T3 it's certainly not a waste. I love it. Adding T3 may not even make a noticeable difference. I don't know how much exogenous GH will lower T3 levels...probably not by much at all.

Great, you have been alot of help! Thanks for the info..

Thread Information